How much of an Asexual do you feel Part 2

PiF

How much do you feel Asexual part 2  

2 members have voted

1. 1. How much of an Asexual do you feel ?

• 100%
    • 85% - 99%
    • 70% - 84%
    • 55% - 69%
    • 40% - 54%
    • 25% - 39%
    • 15%-24%
    • 1% - 14%
    • 0%
  2. 2. Do you identify as

• Male
    • Female
    • None of the above
    • Other...feel free to explain if you wish
  3. 3. Do you identify as

• Hetero
    • Gay
    • None of the Above
    • Other...Feel free to explain if you wish
  4. 4. What is your current age

• 13 - 17
    • 18 - 23
    • 24 - 29
    • 30 - 35
    • 36-40
    • 41 - 46
    • 47-50
    • 51 - 55
    • 56 - 61
    • 62-67
    • 68-75
    • Over 75

This poll is closed to new votes

Recently we did a poll set up that allowed people to say in a percentage how much they felt Asexual...this allowed people to express how much they felt asexual without declaring or being confined by the current label applications we have..it was here

http://www.asexuality.org/en/topic/104820-how-much-of-an-asexual-do-you-feel-part-1/

within that, it was mentioned what it the ranges were smaller ?..they were quite wide I agree so I mentioned I would narrow the ranges and see what people felt.

I have also added a few other questions with ranges. Apologies that I have not applied every label because... 1.... I can't keep up with them and... 2... I feel the aven census which is hopefully due soon will pick up them all up

so as before..take part if you wish...discuss if you wish and thanks for looking

Anime Pancake

Currently if I were to give a percentage I would say I feel 74%

Genderwise, I identify as a non-gender-specific consciousness inhabiting the body a female H. sapiens.

'Romantic Orientation-wise' (is that the right term? haha) Pan-fictoromantic (meaning that for most of my life I have only felt love for fictional characters, regardless of their gender/lack there-of, race, or species) ..and I identify as Demiromantic when it comes to real people: I have only been in love with one real person, my current partner, who is a (wonderful!) male.. so I guess that would currently be Demi-heteroromantic.

Asexuality? I go by the and/or definition of asexuality: An asexual is someone who feels no sexual attraction and/or has no desire for partnered sexual activity.

Though I experience varying forms of attraction when in love, I have absolutely no desire for, or enjoyment of, any activities that would require my underwear to be removed (ie receiving cunnilingus, engaging in coitus, having a partners hands touch my ''yoni'' .. etc) .. this will never change. Sexual intercourse is just not something I am genitally able to enjoy or desire, ever. I am not sex repulsed, or genital repulsed, and yes, I do masturbate... I just, don't enjoy or desire partnered sexual activity. Therefore, I identify as 100% asexual.

Just to be clear, I am not saying that someone who DOES enjoy partnered sexual activity cannot also identify as 100% asexual. That's the beauty of the and/or description. Some asexuals feel absolutely no attraction of any form, but are still able to enjoy partnered sexual activity due to the sensations/the emotional intimacy/etc etc.

Some asexuals feel no form of attraction and have no desire for partnered sexual activity.

Some asexuals (like myself) experience varying forms of attraction, they just have no desire for, or enjoyment of, partnered sexual activity.

The degree of their asexuality (ie how asexual they feel) is of course up to each individual to decide ^_^

An entirely unscientific 98% here.

Am definitely not heterosexual. Have used the term gay to mean queer regarding myself in the past, but not for many years.

97.4% ± 0.3. I identify as demi/gynoromantic.

• 2 months later...

Totally asexual, 100%. This has been the case for life. Whilst I may look male from the outside as I cannot fulfil the main role of males, and chromosomally I may not be male I cannot identify as a male. due to not being certain of my genetics I am not in a position to describe my orientation properly, but I would want a platonic relationship with a female, not a male.

For some reason I felt very reassured by how far up on the age scale I was. Is that a bad thing to say? Sorry...

• 9 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived