Vehicles

Waist of Thyme

Vehicles  

1. 1. Which of these vehicles do you own?

• Car
    • Truck
    • SUV
    • Bicycle/motorcycle/tricycle/other things ending in cycle
    • Bus
    • Boat
    • Canoe
    • Submarine
    • Airplane
    • Helicopter
    • Tank
    • Rocket
    • UFO
    • Blimp
    • Hot air balloon
    • Another kind of vehicle that I forgot to list
    • I don't own a vehicle
    • Board (skateboard, long board, hover board, etc.)
    • Lawnmower
    • Snowmobile
  2. 2. Continued

• I don't own a vehicle
    • Tractor
    • Horse
    • Carriage
    • Limousine
    • Camel
    • Sled
    • Smart car
    • Scooter
    • Pogo stick
    • Jet pack
    • Model T
    • Rhino
    • Ice cream truck
    • Mail truck
    • Commercial truck
    • Dragon

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Cairne Bloodhoof

I have bicycle.

I would like to know the person who has a tank. I wonder what tank do he/she has?

Also it's interesting to see that more people have UFO than canoe. Really interesting in my opinion.

Sharing my mother's old car with my sister. It mostly stands just in the garage though because I prefer public transportation and my sister is out of the country. My sister also once owned I bike that is now mine because she never used it...

• 1 month later...
verily-forsooth-egads

I normally commute by sled, but it recently broke down so I've been making do with my friend's pogo stick until I can find the right lawnmower.

I am amazed at how many of us chose "I do not own a vehicle" in the first section. Quick question for those of us who do not own a car:

Do you not like driving?

I am asking this because I hate driving. :mad:

I am amazed at how many of us chose "I do not own a vehicle" in the first section. Quick question for those of us who do not own a car:

Do you not like driving?

I am asking this because I hate driving. :mad:

I can't afford a car. It's not the fuel (besides electric is a lot cheaper) but the insurance and tax, which is really high here.

Then there's the lack of confidence and the anxiety....

Well I'm dumb. Or impatient/inattentive. All of the above. I answered that I don't own a vehicle, thinking it was only in reference to motor vehicles.

I don't drive. But I do own a bike. Two, technically, but the old one is now stationary.

I also have several various "boards" somewhere. I had kayaks, but recently sold those. I might have a scooter, but I probably gave that, some of the boards, and a pogo stick to younger cousins. I know I gave my "flying turtles" (wiggly seat toys on wheels?) to my cousins. They're in high school and college now and probably got rid of all that stuff a long time ago. I almost got a horse growing up but we would've had to pay not only for boarding where I took lessons, but caretaking because coastal suburbia isn't anywhere near suitable for a horse. I've always wanted a Smart car and a Vespa. But I get anxious just thinking about studying for retaking the written test, so that's way out in the future.

Rocket and Sled. Combined. Like Father Christmas from Elf. Except without the presents. And reindeer.

I dare anyone to prove me wrong!

it will be very easy to do so.

I own a bicycle and a kicksled.

Ever since I was a kid I've wanted an older model wrangler Jeep (one that's worn and a little rough around the edges :wub: ) but because I don't have a drivers license I guess I'm gonna have to be satisfied with looking at pictures....

.......Maybe one day in a far distant future... until then we'll meet in my dreams, my midnight blue wrangler.

A car

A bicycle

four-wheeler, dirt bike, and Rhino (Marked Another kind of vehicle that I forgot to list)

A sled

SorryNotSorry

Van and trike are not listed.

2 cars and a bike. Despite the handle nothing involving flying.

Waist of Thyme
Added the following options: Rhino, Ice cream truck, Mail truck, Commercial truck, Dragon.
Squirrel Combat

I have both a car and a scooter.

But how awesome would it be to have a rhino drawn blimp? :D

I have a mountain bike haha. :D (Hoping to own a car someday.)

Christinanc93

I go everywhere in my UFO.

I own a car, but it's my brothers. I would like a jaguar or merc of my own but I can't drive

I own my beloved car, a Honda Civic 2.2 Turbo Diesel. I wubs it. :wub:

I love driving.

I also own a mountain bike, which hasn't moved from it's rusty spot in the shed since I passed my driving test nearly 10 years ago.

I also voted dragon. I call him Flamey and send him out on missions to turn to dust those who piss me off!!! :twisted: :twisted:

I own my beloved car, a Honda Civic 2.2 Turbo Diesel. I wubs it. :wub:

I love driving.

I also own a mountain bike, which hasn't moved from it's rusty spot in the shed since I passed my driving test nearly 10 years ago.

I also voted dragon. I call him Flamey and send him out on missions to turn to dust those who piss me off!!! :twisted: :twisted:

My dragon's harder than your dragon.

I did giggle at the proud announcement of a mountain bike, only for it to have been gaining a mountain of rust in the shed ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

This made me laugh omg my sense of humour is just

We own 3 cars (1 CRV/SUV, a Chevy Malibu, and some old tan car that's APPARENTLY mine that I don't even remember what it's called), some bikes, skateboard, scooter, lawnmower/snowblower combo vehicle, sleds, pogo stick, and a dragon. If I were younger maybe I'd be able to use our dogs as vehicles or something. WISHING I HAD A RHINO THO.

I would have liked to say UFO or Model T but I just have a car a bicycle (that I haven't used for years) and roller blades!

My friend's father owns a half-track, a tank and several other surplus WWII / Vietnam vehicles. And don't go try to steal them... he's a Vietnam veteran and ready to defend his property. ;-)

• 5 months later...

Just a car.

P.S. If any of you have a snow mobile please let me borrow it :)

I have a pick-up truck.

I have a Stand-up Paddleboard

and I have a horse and cart.

Edit: I forgot to add bicycle to that list.

My daily driver is a 1966 volvo amazon 122s. My play toy is a 1939 dodge roadster pickup truck. My motorcycle is a 1964 honda ct90 (trail 90). I love tinkering with classic cars, its fun for me to see them come back to life and i love the challenge. The oldest car ive owned was a 1918 Ford model T with a 1931 ford model A drivetrain.

I own a 2002 Mustang GT, which I am very fond of but let my brother drive when he needs a car. If I were not also fond of him, I would not do this thing. In truth, we usually end up driving it about equally, as he goes on trips more often for his photography. I also have a mountain bike, the family has a canoe (which I suspect that I like the most of all of us, although that does not make it mine personally), and there are some really dubious sled-like objects in the garage.

I like the car and the bike best, though. Unfortunately, ever since a rather bad bike accident several years back wherein I broke one of my legs very badly, I haven't quite got back into the habit of riding as much as I did -- every time the bike starts tipping around corners, it freaks me out now. It's getting better, but slowly. I quite enjoy driving, although I have some sort of angst about driving on the freeway, which I'm hoping to finally overcome this summer.

We own 3 cars (1 CRV/SUV, a Chevy Malibu, and some old tan car that's APPARENTLY mine that I don't even remember what it's called), some bikes, skateboard, scooter, lawnmower/snowblower combo vehicle, sleds, pogo stick, and a dragon. If I were younger maybe I'd be able to use our dogs as vehicles or something. WISHING I HAD A RHINO THO.

That wouldn't happen to be a '64 Chevy Malibu, would it? (I can never resist asking that.)

Archived