1 member has voted

1. 1. How much do you feel asexual

• 100%
    • 75% - 99%
    • 50% - 74%
    • 25% - 49%
    • less than 25%

This poll is closed to new votes

PanFicto nailed it. That's pretty much how I am as well. Not necessarily kinks or fetishes, but general fantasies. However I have no desire to act them out in person. In the past (before learning about asexuality) I have tried to act them out and just have sex in general to "fix" me...but most of us here know how that works out lol.

I do have a romantic partner that is sexual, and for her sake I engage in intercourse. Thankfully she respects me as well so it's not an all the time thing. I'd be just fine never having sex again.

But since I'm so new to understanding and interpreting my feelings and thoughts and stuff I went with the 75-99%.

I'm starting another one tommorow (Sunday)with a greater reduced range scale..much of how people has been said but the thread will be open to any members comments as usual

I think it may also help the pt when they get around to the aven census..so again..only take part if you wish

Janus the Fox

I'd rather not answer the poll, it would feel elitist to do so.

Only thing I have is a weak libido and a awesome fetish for the Yiffing kind. :p

• 2 months later...

totally asexual

• 9 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived