• Celebrities
    • hitorical figures
    • fictional characters
    • myself enjoying self-pleasure
    • My actual partner
    • other people having sex
    • I don't have sex dreams

This poll is closed to new votes

I know some aces have sex dreams. So I ask you, what are they about...

Actually hardly ever have I sex dreams, they are mostly on historical figures ( oh, oh I'm fellow Swedenborgian spiritualist :P) and had few on my classmates.

binary suns

Ooh, I had one once! Don't really remember it, it was weird and obviously a dream so I took the liberty of forgetting it asap...

just noticed there was a pole.... why is there no option for "people my mind had fabricated"? I fabricate 75% of the people in my dreams...

5_♦♣

Like rinnie, my sex dreams involve someone my mind fabricated.

binary suns

hold on hold on hold on, let's be clear, only once :mad: and I don't remember who the subject was!

I only said, because chances are who knows actually, half the time my own self is not my body, and 75% of the others in my dream are characters I've never met, and about 1% of the time we are non humans!

binary suns

*rubs cali's back and holds back his hair*

I don't have "wet dreams". TMI: (white text) Whenever nocturnal emission occurs, I either don't remember any dream, or it happens during a completely non-sexual dream.

I have had a handful of vaguely sexual dreams. Two or three dreams I can remember involved kissing (which always wakes me up in surprise and confusion). And I have a couple of vague memories of weird scenes like you'd get if you combined some of the weirder hentai out there with a bad LSD trip. The rest of the time my dreams are generally just trippy as heck and rely on recycled scenery or themes because my brain is too unoriginal to make up new settings for every dream. Don't usually have real nightmares, but once in a while I do get either a zombie dream (worst fear) or an ex dream (okay actual worst fear*).

*I dunno which is actually worse. Last time I watched a zombie movie...well, a couple of days later the girl who showed it to me jumped out at me in the dark. I kind of accidentally punched her in the throat and floored her. And then, last time my ex contacted me I had a forty-minute panic attack. So I guess both cause pretty severe stress responses.

WhenSummersGone

I don't have sex dreams a lot but when I do they include celebrities and me pleasuring myself. Also maybe some weird stuff.

I get these, to my dismay :/

Usually it will be someone "featureless" or nobody in particular, but sometimes it will be someone specific that I know. There isn't any real rhyme or reason to it.

Never had a sex dream. I used to have nightmare where I was getting married.

Captain Darkhorse

I used to have some every once in a while. They've mysteriously ceased to exist since I joined AVEN...

Never had one. I have had several dreams of my avatar but always non sexual.

I only had two sex dreams in my life, and, strangely enough, it involved me and a girl I went to middle school with. o.O

I have them...once every couple months (and I wish I didn't!!). :blush: They're usually fairly obscure, or I don't remember what went on when I wake up, I just know I had them (darn you, libido! Or whatever causes them!). Dx

I've only really ever had two bonafide sex dreams (meaning where two people are having sex or engaged in a sexual act) that I can recall with any certainty. One was where I was watching myself have sex with an unknown man (sort of like an out of body experience) down on the floor underneath a table. It was not unlike watching a movie, except I knew that the female "character" was me. I was totally detached from it, just observing, and I had no feelings of arousal or any sensations at all (which might well be the case if I ever have sex in real life).

The other was perhaps one of the most bizarre dreams I've ever had, sexual or otherwise. Many years ago there was this woman I knew who I developed a big time squish on (which for me, a squish is essentially a non-romantic, non-sexual obsessive admiration and fascination for someone), and the squish seemed like it lasted for a very long time (literally years). Well, I dreamed that I was in my bedroom looking out my window at her house, and the next thing I knew she was right there in my room, sitting on my bed. Well, without getting too graphic and to put it simply, she performed manual stimulation on me and she said "Well, now you've gotten what you wanted so leave me alone", or something to that effect. And in that dream, unlike the other one, I was in my body and I enjoyed what she did. But when I woke up, it shocked me to the core, since I never had any conscious thoughts like that about this woman. All I could think was I must have felt guilty about my long-running squish and that manifested itself in this crazy dream, and perhaps I was afraid it would become more than a squish, even though I consider myself fully hetero-romantic.

The only other sexually related dreams I ever have are those where I am trying to masturbate and I keep getting interrupted, which make for really frustrating dreams. I think those stem from when I was a little kid and my parents and other adults would catch me masturbating (thru my clothes, of course, when I was far too young to know what the hell I was even doing) and I'd get yelled at.

I don't have 'em. But I have had dreams (especially lately as I'm trying to figure my (a)sexuality out) wherein I go way further with a dude than I would ever want to in real life. And oddly enough, it's always really close friends/squishes. When I have dreams about someone I'm romantically interested in, we normally just hug or cuddle and keep it at a level that's comfortable for me.

There's no complete stranger option. The few dreams I've had are mostly random people my brain thought up and once was a character from a story :/ they're never like, complete sex dreams either. Like, the sex part never really happens or the dream skips right past it.

FOXracingfan

I put I don't have sex dreams. I've had one though, and in the dream I had to because of something weird like the human race dying out and I was picked to be a breeder by the government and if I refused they'd kill me. But I didn't actually see the person I was having sex, and I was in a bad mood during the entire dream.

I've had lots of dreams in which I'm running away from people or getting captured and trying to escape and somebody is being raped and/or intends to rape me and/or is confiding in me regarding raping other people. I have also had some third person perspective dreams in which I see people having consensual sex.

In all of these cases everybody in the dream is a total stranger to me.

• 3 months later...

I have only ever once had a dream involving sex, and that was when I was about 12- far too long ago. I cannot remember the content of said dream, but since then, nothing

I once had a dream where I hugged somebody and over their shoulder I could see how hours went by on the clock and I got really bored xD So, no, I guess I don't have sex dreams xD

It usually is like a very fuzzy sort of view of a specific part of the girls body doing a very specific thing but then I wake up and am angry because normally it'll be a mess.

Guest Scarlet Spider

What if it's just random people I don't even know that I am having sex with? Sometimes it's random women and once or twice it's a man. I have no idea. I think at one point I had a dream about sleeping with my best friend for some reason. So yeah...

I actually have weirder dreams than that though. So it's not very often that I dream about having sex.

I don't have sex dreams, but I have sexual dreams I guess? They never involve having sex with people or anything like that at all. And if there is a person present I never actually have sex with them. I guess it has to do with my high libido.

I very rarely remember by dreams but this past summer seems to have been packed with sex dreams. Mostly about Tom Hiddleston cuz Loki! But I didn't get aroused and my favorite parts of those dreams were the conversations we had and cuddling. I also had one sex dream that really freaked me out. It was about me and my only guy friend. And I know that I find him physically appealing but he is in a completely happy relationship with one of my best friends and I know that they belong together and I ship them hardcore so idk why I had a sex dream about him. :/

Archived