Would You Rather.....?

RhuinHruda

Breathing....

Never sees the night, I'm not great with the dark. And can sleep fine in daylight.

Would you rather snow or rain (for 6months of the year, 5 out of 7 days a week)

Rain. I love rain and it's much easier to deal with than snow.

I repeat my question:

Would you rather...live in a place that never sees the sun or live in a place that never sees the night?

Never see the night. I don't like to be outside alone in the dark.

Would you rather have a well paid job that you hate or a low paying job that you love?

What about a low paid job that I hate?

Probably a job I love though.

Would you rather: At random times transform, but only into a person of the opposite gender, or as a slutty crossdresser?

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

I don't want to be a slutty anything.

WYR Never use a computer again(or other computer device, tablet, cell phone etc) Or never use motorised transport again (cars, buses, trains, planes, ferry's etc.)

Breathing....

Probably never use motorised transport again.... So much of life is online now that losing it would mean losing pretty much all my friends and family. Also probably better for me to do more exercise.

Would you rather lose the ability to tell the time or feel a constant need to check it (on average 5 minutely, when awake)

Feel a constant need to check it. I'm one of those people who stresses out when I'm even the tiniest bit late for something, so not being able to tell time would kind of make my life as it is now impossible. I do check the time fairly often anyway, so having to check it every five minutes would get kind of annoying, but not too intrusive on my life.

Would you rather only understand your native language and never be able to learn another language ever again, or know every language fluently except your the language(s) you speak now and never be able to regain the ability to speak your native language?

I'll keep my language, because my family is so important to me, if I couldn't talk to them, then life would be intolerable. Plus I love the number of puns possible in English

Would you rather have eyes in the back of your head, or an extra set of arms and hands.

Extra set of arms and hands. True, they'd be harder to conceal, but imagine how much soap would get in your eyes every time you shampoo???

Would you rather have to start every sentence with "Ummm, well..." or end every sentence with "duh!"?

Breathing....

Start every sentence 'ummm well..' Pretty much start um or erm all the time anyhow.

Would you rather always be an hour early or always be 5 mins late?

I'd rather always be one hour early. It means I'd never have to rush around.

Would you rather never be able to laugh or always laugh

Breathing....

Interesting.... Probably loved by a few. But I'm not sure as being loved doesn't necessarily mean you are respected and being respected by no one isn't a nice prospect...but neither is not being loved...hmm

Would you rather be stranded on a desert Island for 3months or trapped (free to move around but unable to leave) in a very crowded City.

Oh, that's a really tough choice, but I guess I'd have to go with...city. At least in a city there should be easy access to luxuries that can ease the pain of being suffocated by too many other people.

Would you rather eat a food you really hate once every day or lose your sense of taste?

Eat food I really hate once every day. It only has to be a mouthful, and if you pinch your nose while you eat and then eat something yummy afterwards you don't taste it! :lol:

Would you rather be able to breathe underwater or walk on water?

TheSillyCupcake

Be able to breath underwater! I want to exlpore the sea! :D

Would you rather be a pirate or a ninja? (sorry someone had to ask xD)

Tricky, but pirate.

Would you rather never eat chocolate or cake again? xx

What about chocolate cake? :O

As much as I never want to give up chocolate, I'm going to keep cakes. One of my hobbies is baking and decorating cakes, and not being able to eventually eat my creations would just make me sad.

Would you rather be the king/queen of a country, or the CEO of a successful company?

On the one hand, revolution, on the other IRS.....I think I'd pick queen of a country and then just be really nice to people.

Would you rather get a paper cut every time you opened a book, or always drop your pen and have it roll under something?

Breathing....

Hmm, I drop things a lot... So maybe I'll just stick with the pen dropping.... Plus I'm a bit germ phobic and regularly use alcohol gels...pretty painful if you've a cut.

Would you rather always be a person who gets drink really fast after 1 drink or someone who can't get drunk regardless of how much you drink?

Never get drunk. It doesn't seem very fun.

Would you rather only be able to eat your favorite food or never eat your favorite food ever again?

Never eat my favorite food again, though that would make me so sad and I now feel the urge to eat it.

Would you rather have to constantly say anything and everything you are think and nothing could stop you or never be able to communicate with other people again?

Say everything. It'd be a change from the way I normally am, but I'd really regret not being able to speak when I really needed too.

Would you rather: get a phone call (you can't put the phone on mute) during the climax of a movie, or five minutes before you have to get out of bed?

Five minutes before I have to get out of bed.

Would you rather always cry at happy moments or always laugh at inappropriate moments?

If only I could do the latter before deciding haha. However I don't think that I would want to live forever, it would hurt too much watching everyone else die

Doctor-Who-New-Doctors.jpgDoctor-Who-New-Doctors.jpgdoctor-who-photos-50th-03.jpg

WYR always speak in metaphors or alway rhyme when you speak.

Always rhyme. Then I could write down everything I say and sell it as poetry haha

Would you rather travel forward in time or backwards in time?

Travel backwards in time so I know what will happen

Would you rather always dance or always sing?

Always sing.

Would you rather have to eat bananas including the peel or apples including the core?

I actually eat the core whenever I eats apples anyway, so that one I guess? I didn't realise that was strange haha ;u;

Would you rather live in Ancient Greece or Ancient Rome?

Archived