Would You Rather.....?

RhuinHruda

Not watch my favorite television show. I don't really have time for TV, so I only watch like three shows semi-regularly. It wouldn't be too hard to cut one of them out.

Would you rather fight 100 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?

I'd rather run away >.< I guess, the duck would be easier to meneuver around....

would you rather sit on the couch with nothing to watch, or surf on the web with nothing to read?

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Hmmm...surf the web I think - at least you could look at the pictures ;p

WYR feed ducks at the park or feed a tiger in the wild ?

Feed the ducks at the park

WYR walk to the shops, or cycle there

Cycle there because I hate walking.

Although if there was an option to take a car I'd do that because it allows me to be even more lazy XD

Would you rather gain the ability to fly wherever you need ot go or the ability to teleport wherever you need to go?

Teleport. I'm scared of heights! I've always wished there was a teleportation device.

Would you rather live the rest of your life underwater (let's presume you grow gills) or on the top of a mountain (and you can breathe normally up there)?

New Strawberry 8

Definitely underwater.

Would you rather have a constantly overprotective parent (controlling every aspect of your life), or no parents at all?

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Constantly overprotective. When we're young we don't realise how big a deal having a child is, how much responsibility it is. A parent is responsible for every aspect of their child's life, and as the child grows, it's difficult to trust your own judgement about when to trust the child to make decisions for them self - made even more difficult by the overwhelming yet unattainable ideal of not letting your child get hurt, physically, mentally or emotionally. And as a child, be it at 6, 13, 17, 21, whatever your age, it's so so easy to interpret that urge to protect as interference or overprotectiveness. We should all cherish our parents, the day you lose one, hopefully when they are old and we are grown up, is the worst day of our lives, truly. Sorry that's a bit heavy, but it's what i'v e seen within my own family and the families of friends over the past 43 years.

Would you rather win a huge amount of cash or find true love ?

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Scared of sunlight I'm a dedicated nightowl

WYR be able to play an instrument or speak another language ?

• 3 weeks later...

Ooh. Tough one. Well, on the off chance that animals have nothing interesting to say, I'm going to pick understand all languages. I have no knack for any language besides English, but I wish I was a polyglot.

Would you rather:

have to stand, outside, at attention, in a basic uniform, on the hottest day of the year or the coldest?

• 3 weeks later...

I would stand, outside, at attention, in a basic uniform, on the coldest day of the year. This would be do to the uniform would keep me somewhat warm and i have actually done this for cadets, also i don't even want to think of doing it on the hottest day.

wyr have everything you want and hate yourself or have nothing and love yourself.

Ace-TheTimelordsCompanion

Self hate is a bitch, I think I'd rather have nothing and love myself.

WYR Share your bed with a tiger, or live with a troupe of orang-utans?

Tiger. They're fluffier.

Would you rather be sneezed on or have your face licked?

OMG! How could I possibly choose between such horrible things! :P :D :lol:

I think the face licking...easier to avoid nasty things.

WYR have two full boring lives, or have one short exciting one?

Assuming "full" means "long" and not "meaningful," I'll take the short but exciting life

Would you rather: have to shave your head in the winter and not be allowed to wear hats, or have a hairy back in the summer and not be allowed to shave it?

I am a girl, and I keep my top on all the time anyway, so I'll take the hairy back, I adore my hair it has only ever been trimmed, plus I hate being cold

Would you rather have flippers for feet or only ever be able to breath through a snorkel?

Flippers for feet, I suppose.

Would you rather not be able to read or not be able to write?

Oh that's a good one! I'd have to say not be able to write. If I couldn't read, I wouldn't be able to read anything I wrote anyway, and my ability to write wouldn't help me too much. (Plus, depending on your definition of "writing", I might still be able to type things if I wanted to communicate, but either way my choice doesn't change)

Would you rather have to always say everything that you thought out loud, or never speak again?

I would rather never speak again. Listening to me would be too confusing otherwise.

Would you rather always be hot or cold? xx

Assuming that there was no hope for either cooling down or heating up, I suppose I'd rather always be hot. That seems like it would be slightly more comfortable.

Would you rather: have to sit down on every chair you saw, or touch every parked car?

Touch every parked car. If I was careful I could probably avoid parking lots or places with lots of cars most of the time, so it wouldn't effect my life as much. But chairs are everywhere and you can't really avoid them. Especially since I'm still in school, walking into a lecture hall class would be a nightmare.

Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout?

Breathing....

Only able to whisper, I'm quiet anyway and I really dislike being around people who shout all the time.

Would you rather lose your hearing or your sight?

Rather keep sight, I think I'd manage better that way round cos I wouldn't be able to do art otherwise.

Tail instead of legs (mermaid type tail) or wings instead of arms?

Wings.

Would you rather have a cd that's scratched and skips your favorite song, or a DVD that skips your favorite scene? (with the implication that you have no other way of hearing the song, or watching the scene)

I guess I'll take the scratched DVD. I listen to a favourite song more, plus I have a good memory for movie scenes, and could replay it in my head more easily.

WYR have to sleep in a tree-house every night for the rest of your life or have to work in an underground bunker for your 9-5 job (with no option to quit)?

Underground bunker. I like small spaces.

Would you rather spell every word backwards the first time, or always use the wrong punctuation?

Strictly vegetarian. Been there, done that...piece of cake. Meat makes me sick so definitely not.

Would you rather...live in a place that never sees the sun or live in a place that never sees the night?

Archived