RhuinHruda

binary suns

the later. socks are gross.

Would you rather

learn the hard way not to cry wolf

or

learn the hard way not to jump from too high

You have to wear socks in both, though.

Not to jump from too high. If you recall, at the end, the wolf was real.....

Would you rather: build a boat in your basement that you can't get out or fix a car in your garage that you can't move?

Build a boat in a basement. Turn it into a playhouse for the kids one day or something.

Would you rather...have a dragon or be a dragon?

Have a dragon. I get too stressed over animals/fire breathing creatures.

Would you rather have a zombie apocalypse or alien invasion?

Alien invasion for sure! Take me back to the homeland!

Wold you rather...have to talk to everyone that crosses your path or only be able to talk to pigeons?

*would

Zombie apocalypse as as zombies are dead humans, which means that they won't be able to move fast, and will start to enter rigormortis after a few hours of being zombified... which means, if people are smart, they would just lock the doors and stay inside for a day or two while all the idiot get eaten. Then the whole thing will just take a lot of cleaning of zombies which can no longer move. Whereas an alien invasion could last years...

Ninja'd -_-

Pigeons, as I don't go outside as I despise talking to people anyway :P

Would you rather only be able to make cake, but never eat it, or only eat cake... and then you get fat and die of heart issues

Make cake but never eat it. I'm not huge on cake and can survive my cravings by eating the batter and the frosting.

Would you rather:

Have to drink so much caffeine every morning that for three hours you think you're The Flash (I've had this happen) or whisper in every third person's ear that you're Batman?

I think the batman would be cooler

Would you rather eat a talking gorilla or a dog for the blind?

binary suns

the gorilla. the meat will last me longer!

you're naked and have no gear. (death is imminent)

would you rather go by:

SCUBA or skydive?

Skydive.

Would you rather: get poked at a random time every day (including at night) by a thumb tack or have everyone snicker at you when you pass them?

binary suns

everbody snicker because then I have lots of sweets!

would your rather:

fly on the back of a cockroach or swim in the stomach of a whale?

>.< lol this thread is the clone of one on page two

[sigh] That wasn't the question, rinnie....always breaking the rules.....

Fly on a cockroach.

Would you rather: get bitten by a mosquito on the bridge of your nose or the top of your foot?

Top of my foot. I wear glasses and on my bridge would be hella uncomfortable.

Would you rather...be trapped in an elevator full of people for one hour or be trapped in an elevator alone for a week?

binary suns

one hour is within my limits for a group but starving for a week is WAY without my limits so I'll take the day with the people

would you rather

fend off a rabid cat

or fend off a disease-and-infection-free raccon?

Umm, the raccoon.....

Would you rather: have to climb a tree to go to bed or sleep in a open grave?

binary suns

climb a tree! I've not climbed in ages!

would you rather:

have ice cubes shoved down your shirt or be tickled relentlessly for five minutes?

Definitely have ice cubes shoved down my shirt.

Would you rather...

be trapped on the balcony for five hours or have spongebob squarepants know where you live?

Trapped on a balcony. Spongebob is creepy.

WYR die suddenly, without saying goodbye to loved ones, or have a lingering death that allows you to say goodbyes?

Sudden death. Preferably in Mortal Kombat or hockey.

Would you rather:

Get a phone call every night just before you fall asleep or a phone call every morning just before you have to get up? In both cases, you MUST answer the phone.

binary suns

get up. that would be the ideal alarm for me!

in your next life, would you rather be a sewer rat or a dandelion in times square?

Dandelion. It'd be over soon and I'd be on to the next incarnation.

Would you rather have a dog pee on your leg every Sunday morning before spending 2 hours in a church service or right after every shower?

• 2 months later...

Every Sunday morning before church, as I would NEVER attend church, thus the peeing would never happen.

WYR be adopted by an indigenous tribe and spend the rest of your life in the jungle with no outside contact or stay where you are and be followed 24/7 for the rest of your life.

Heckin Chonkosaurus

Easy. Indigenous tribe. No question. Only things I'd miss are family and pets.

Would you rather be eaten by a bear or have to eat a full grown male grizzly, raw, in one sitting ?

I'd rather be in band.

I'd go with the eating of the grizzly. I mean, it's uncomfortable to be nauseated, but it certainly can't be as agonizing as being devoured by a ravenous bear! D:

Would you rather have to yodel every time you walk into a room, or have a goblin yodel at you in a screechy voice whenever you do something wrong?

My definition of screechy for the purpose of your answer: The combination of nails on a chalk board and pubescent boys' voices cracking.

I'd rather yodel. *Nice avie, band! You go, Bio-Fem Agender zirs!*

WYR see into the future or go into the past to change 1 thing?

Oh gawd. I wish I could say neither. The future scares me, and I'm not sure I would want to see what it's like...so I guess go into the past to change 1 thing. I'm still thinking what that 1 thing would be though...cause as horrible as some things in my life have been, I'm not sure if changing them would really help. If anything, I'd say "no" and actually be honest about certain feelings than giving in.

Would you rather...spend the rest of your life in a small box (just big enough for you to fit in, is constantly filled with daily necessities, but you can't leave it! ) or spend the rest of your life on a dessert island with absolutely no resources given to you?

I'll take the box. I'm not a Survivor.

WYR grow horns or a tail?

Oh wow. I would love to grow a tail lol! I'd want a fluffy wolf/dog tail.

Would you rather cook for a giant banquet party with no cooking skills or play an instrument in front of a huge crowd with zero experience?

cook. more hilarious, less shame

would you rather be sue by every Sue in the world banded together, or banned from every band unless you're in your birthday suit?

the former....

WYR smell dog poop for the rest of your life or never again watch your favourite television show ever again

Archived