Would You Rather.....?

RhuinHruda

Be able to write with both of my hands.

WYR speak every language in the world except your first language, or keep your first language and be unable to speak any other language?

Speak every language in the world except my first language! I love languages too much to limit myself to just one...

Would you rather become a Pokémon or a Pokémon trainer?

• 2 weeks later...

Pokemon (Specifically a Shiny Zoroark [it's purple so it's awesome] so I could be both of them at the same time)

Invisibility or flight?

Can i say neither? I'm pretty much already considered invisible (as if being invisible in high school wasn't enough) and i hate flying cause i'm tiny and need to be close to the ground.

If i can't say neither i'd say flying but not like i'd ever use it.

Would you rather have nothing to read ever again (i don't know, you read every book in the world or something), or have nothing to write ever again (think constant writers block that keeps you from writing anything and it never goes away)?

firewallflower

This is agony.

I mean, even aside from creative writing, writing is pretty vital to things like academic work, so I guess the latter, though it would kill me to have nothing to read.

But then again, if I read every book in the world, there's always rereading, so that would be fine. 😉

Travel by bridge or by tunnel?

• 2 weeks later...

Travel by bridge, probably.

Would you rather learn how to dance Tango or Polka?

Kelthepurplequeen

Tango is less corny.

WYR be a vampire or a mermaid?

Mermaid. Vampires are overrated.

Would you rather have no eyelashes or have no eyebrows?

No eyebrows 

WRY lounge around reading a book or go hiking 

• 2 weeks later...

Most likely the book, but it really depends on what book it is.

Would you rather have fire breathing powers or ice breathing powers? (In either option you won't have bad breath if you properly brush your teeth)

Ice breathing powers to make people chill the F*** out.

Would you rather be able to travel in the past (but not be able to change history) or be able to see the future (but have no clue the time/date/location you see)??

KuraTheChibiSleepingBeauty

Hmm...I'll go with the past.

Would you rather live in the Pokemon main games world, where you train Pokemon, or the Mystery Dungeon world, where you are a Pokemon?

Life With Masks
15 minutes ago, KuraTheChibiCrystalKitty said:

Hmm...I'll go with the past.

Would you rather live in the Pokemon main games world, where you train Pokemon, or the Mystery Dungeon world, where you are a Pokemon?

I like both games, but I would rather live in the Pokemon main games. I can't say why I wouldn't live in the Mystery Dungeon Games because then I would make a huge spoiler, I think you get what I mean. It's more fun, but too sad.

Would you rather prefer the memes come from the internet inhabit our world or the meme to become a common language every human inherently learns?

Archived