Would You Rather.....?

RhuinHruda

A classic game of ridiculous, possibly sexual, often nauseating questions.

Two choices, you MUST pick ONE.

No backing out or sidestepping, no neithers or what-ifs.

Would you rather: have your cell phone glued to the back of your hand for life, or a bluetooth headset permanently attached to your ear?

Cell phone glued to my hand because I can turn it off and make it an accessory. A bluetooth would just affect my hearing and I already suffer hearing lose in one of my ears haha.

Should this continue as a list with people answering the question above them?

bluetooth in my ear cause I could pass it off as a hearing aid instead of a dumbass who crippled their hand with a cellphone lol

Mobile stuck to my hand, so I don't lose the bugger.

Would you rather have a baby that is not yours, but raise it with someone else (preferably someone you love) or raise your own child, but on your lonesome

Raise a baby that isn't mine with someone else.

Yes, continue it as a list, answering the person above you.

Only ever be allowed to eat cookie dough instead of cookies, or never be allowed to eat either ever again.

Cookie dough is good, and there's plenty of other biscuits out there for me to eat ;)

Only be able to play games on handheld consoles, or be able to play games on any console apart from handheld consoles?

Any console apart from handheld.

Would you rather be bitten by a shark and have to go back in the ocean every day, or never go in a body of water again (showers don't count, but baths do)?

I'll take the latter, I don't really like baths, so I usually shower. And I don't really like swimming as I have to show off my sexiness... I mean body, and no one wants to see that.

Would you rather have diarrhea for a week or be constipated for a week :evil:

Constipated.

Would you rather have to have sex once and describe it in every conversation you have, or have sex a hundred times but never have to talk about it at all?

I think that would depend who it was with, if it was with a sexy person like yourself, I would go for the one hundred times because I wouldn't want anyone else to know about how beautiful and amazing you are... however if it was with someone like glyn >.> once, because fuck glyn...

Would you rather buy one product from G.L.Y.N's corporation (I can't remember it's full name) or buy 10 things off a telemarketing channel?

*btw, I love you really Glyn, but Rhuin has more sexy than you... and she doesn't try to make me buy stuff off of her >.>

10 things off a telemarketing channel because I don't want to keep getting the GLYN catalogs when I only bought one stinkin' item.....

Would you rather.have six toes and never be able to buy shoes that fit or six fingers and never be able to buy gloves that fit?

Six toes, because either way I'd have surgery to remove the 6th appendage, and having the scar on my hand would bug me :P

Would you rather live life as the opposite gender for a year, or live life with no gender (and no sex organs so you just get a hole, it's not even a vagina) for a month?

Under the assumption that I would feel like that gender, or non-gender, as opposed to still feeling female but now in the wrong body, and also assuming that as non-gender, I'd also have no sexual urges: Non-gender.

If non of those assumptions are true, male for a year.

Would you rather: have to edit every post because you always get ninja'd or make nothing but jokes that no one gets?

I make terrible jokes anyway, so I'll stick with what I know best :P

Would you rather be British or French?

Ugh. That question is so hard. it's like having to choose if I was British or French.

British, because then at least I could be Scottish.

Would you rather be Welsh or dead?

Dead... I have an aversion to the Welsh language, it is too cheery to be classed as British...

Would you rather have to have sex (however you like) for a year (at least twice a week) or do anal twice? (you get to choose who the sex person is)

Anal twice. Get it over with. Never do it again.

Would you rather lose all your eyelashes for a year or permanently have chapped lips for three?

Chapped lips, because I hate getting things in my eyes... unless I was with someone who liked doing the kissing, and they had the sexy... then I would go for the eye pain more :P

WYR eat a cat or eat a dog? (cooked of course)

Dog. More meat, and I think the extra activity would make the dark meat better.

Would you rather have a hive of bees in your bedroom, or a cat you always tripped over.

I always trip over my dog, so I'll take the cat.

Would you rather spend a night cuddling me, or spend a month working at G.L.Y.N corp?

A month at GLYN Corp. I prefer money to physical contact.

Would you rather have enough money for the rest of your life but never be able to do anything nice for anyone else or enough money to do one nice thing for as many people as you can reach in a single day?

Did I mention you wouldn't get paid?

I'd take the latter :)

Would you rather spend a weekend in a rain forest, with only what you could carry on your back, or 6 months in a hotel. But you don't get any room service, replacement soaps, etc. and you cannot leave the room. (You can only take one suitcase with you)

binary suns

a hotel room and zero human contact? that sounds like bliss...

would you rather eat a literal fly pie or lick your least favorite politician?

Lick my least favorite politician. I imagine they'd enjoy it just as much as I do.

Would you rather live in Seattle, where it rains a lot, and never have an umbrella. Or in the desert but you're not allowed any sunscreen?

Seattle, I like the rain.

Would you rather live in Britain or the South Pole?

Britain.

Would you rather: eat a live worm once a week for the rest of your life, or have to use gummy worms as the sugar for your tea/coffee?

binary suns

gummy worms? how is that a contest. you obviously don't know me. Oh! I know exactly how to spice up "yum or yuk" now!

would you rather be torture by:

nails nailed slowly into your nails, or boiling oil dripped onto your face until even your boils have boils?

Damn. Hardcore......

Nails, I think. Seems like it would be over sooner.

Let's get some gross in here....

Would you rather: have to pick someone else's nose and eat it once a week, or clean your feet everyday with your tongue?

binary suns

picking someone's elese' nose would make me feel like a champion of the strange! :D

would you rather

get slimed

or

be on the show and not get slimed like a boring person?

Get slimed like a boss.

Would you rather:

have to wear the same pair of socks 24/7, or only allowed to wear sandals with socks for the rest of your life, every time you go outside.?

Archived