Cooking meals to save on food costs during WorldPride

I had this idea of getting a group of people to cook meals in order to save on food costs for those who are going to be at WorldPride.

In order to make this happen, we'd first need interest from those who have kitchen space which would include anyone who lives in Toronto, is staying in an apartment for WorldPride, or is staying at a hostel with adequate kitchen space. Is there anyone who has kitchen space or housing space that can be used for the above?

If this idea takes off, we could partition off into groups in case we don't have a big enough area for everyone to eat in.

So is anyone interested in this idea?

Edit: This is about cooking food during the week people will be in Toronto for WorldPride.

Omnes et Nihil

Do you mean food for the actual conference? Or cooking food for when people are in town? I'm not sure I understand what you're suggesting.

(I don't think we'd be allowed to *bring outside food* into the conference, but I'm not sure.)

Do you mean food for the actual conference? Or cooking food for when people are in town? I'm not sure I understand what you're suggesting.

(I don't think we'd be allowed to *bring outside food* into the conference, but I'm not sure.)

Sorry about that. This is about cooking food during the days people will be in Toronto for WorldPride since there will be catered food at the conference.

• 8 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator