I'm filming interviews for an Asexual WP Short Film. Interested?

Hi everyone!

Are you interested in appearing in a short film about asexuality and World Pride? Well, I have good news for you:

I am currently searching for participants who would like to be interviewed for said short film.

Interviews should each take about 30 minutes (including camera setup), and will be primarily open-ended, allowing for personal anecdotes, opinions, etc. I will be recording interviews primarily from June 25th to 27th, though I will be able to record from June 22nd to July 1st if need be. Finally, interviews can take place anywhere within reasonable distance of Church and Wellesley (I must be able to get there by transit).

If you are interested in this project, comment the dates, times, and locations that you are available, as well as a contact method so that we can plan further.

What about out-of-towners? I wont be there until late 27th.

What about out-of-towners? I wont be there until late 27th.

Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I will likely only be filming interviews from the 25th to 27th. I will, however, be filming at the International Asexuality Conference as well as the Sunday pride parade, so I may be able to briefly film you then, though not in a traditional interview format.

littlepersonparadox

Don't know if you have time on the 21st. I'm headeding to a sign makeing meet up at 55 gord street for asexuals for the parade. From 4-7. It's the only time I can get out of the house in order to do ace stuff. Since I have to be covert about being out of the closet.

JJButterworth

Count me in. Any day during filming I am available .

I'd be game for this. I'm driving in, but I should arrive on the 25th

Don't know if you have time on the 21st. I'm headeding to a sign makeing meet up at 55 gord street for asexuals for the parade. From 4-7. It's the only time I can get out of the house in order to do ace stuff. Since I have to be covert about being out of the closet.

Unfortunately I fly in on the 21st, and am not available to film anything.

Count me in. Any day during filming I am available .

Excellent! I'll contact you via email.

Sounds great! Should I contact you over AVEN, or would you prefer another option.

Sounds great! Should I contact you over AVEN, or would you prefer another option.

Initial contact over PM should be fine. I could potentially give alternate contact information over PM, but I should see it here either way.

Feral_Sophisticate

My girlfriend and I may be available for an interview, as we'll be kinked up at the Pride parade.

Let me know if you're interested in talking to either or both of us.

I'm going to be downtown for pride anyway on the 25th, most probably near Queens Park. I'd totally be down for this if you still need people~! :3

I can do some Q&A, but I'm not much of an open-ended person. So if you need me I'll be around on the 27th.

I can do some Q&A, but I'm not much of an open-ended person. So if you need me I'll be around on the 27th.

I think the open-ended questions was just a suggestion. The style of interview would really depend on the individual who's being interviewed and what style of questioning they are most comfortable with.

I'll be around :D I was a bit slow on the uptake, but shoot me a PM if you're still interested and I'll give you my email. I'll be in town after the 25th.

I'd love to do it! I should be free the 27th, 29th and 1st to do it!

• 8 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator