The Black Ring- How common is it?

inactiveaccount2

I've had mine for few months now. Its stainless steel with minor designs in silver. Too bad my image doesn't have it on the middle finger! Wrong hand too >.>

Certified Cake Decorator

I have an all black stainless steel 8mm one. Its super comfy! However, i am so rough on things and it is super scratched up already. I just got it this year!

I'll just have to get another sometime. Ohhh weeeeeelll... :)

I've never seen anyone else with one

I do own one but I haven't worn it in a while. Since my friend decided to out me to her mother and all of our friends I might wear it more often -_-

Your "friend" doesn't deserve the title. I'm sorry to hear that.

I've made my own. It's made of thread so it'll probably brake one day, but then I'll just make a new one :)

3 black threads and 1 purple. I have so to remember that I'm a part of a community. It's nice not being alone!

SuperLiZzziie

I'm actually quite interested in wearing the black ring. There's only 1 problem for me. I'm allergic to nickel, which basicly is in any jewelry piece you can find. I really would like to wear a black ring though so I'll just have to do some endless searching :)

SuperLiZzziie, look into stone. There are quite a few stone rings that are inexpensive and don't contain nickel, or really any metal at all.

I, and 2 ace friends of mine, all wear black rings.