Your famous crushes

1. 1. Have you ever been fallen in love with....

• celebrity
    • historical figure
    • fictional character
    • any of them

This poll is closed to new votes

I squish on Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans so much. They seem like they'd be super fun to hang out with and I would imagine that they can demolish a pizza.

littlepersonparadox

On strictly a relationship fantasy basis only

celeberties: Matt Mira, karin strange.

Historical: not much I usually have to know there personality first / get an idea of who they are.

Fictional: 10th doctor from doctor who, .Annie Edison from community. Bob from yep the Dresden files, think about it he's a ghosts who can't hurt you/touch you and has sediments for human life although only dresden's. I think bob is the only brooty guy I though about relationship wise.

• 1 month later...
verily-forsooth-egads

Where's the option for "no"?

Oh, I have definitely fallen in love with all three. But I tend to love celebrities more aesthetically, while with historical/fictional figures, I actually might like them more romantically/platonically, as weird as that sounds. I really get attached to historical figures and fictional characters sometimes.

Although I do love some celebrities in a possibly romantic/platonic way, mostly my love for them is aesthetic only.

deleted_user_072223

I wouldn't call it "in love" for me personally, but light crushes, sure! :) Though surprisingly few, if I look back ...

I can only remember having one celebrity crush, and that would be Jeremy Sumpter back when the movie "Peter Pan" came out in 2003 and he played the main character (I was ten at the time). Even so, I can't be sure whether it was just peer pressure because apparently Jeremy Sumpter was what most girls of that age considered cute (I had aesthetic tastes of my own, of course, with no romance attached, but I took cues from others as to who was "crush-worthy"), or because I loved his character.

And I think the closest to a character crush I've ever had is my teensy tiny current one on Edward Scissorhands. XD Him being fictional just means that I already know all the important stuff about his personality: he's sweet, polite, gentle, artistic, romantic, incredibly innocent, and unlikely to do anything that would make me uncomfortable. He's also tragic, and with my caretaker personality I'm drawn to that. Logically, of course, I know he's not real, but it's fun to imagine!

(Of course, this leads to my parents teasing me about having a crush on Johnnny Depp... who is now 51. Um, sorry, guys, no. I don't have a crush on a man almost as old as my parents, as much as I admire his work.)

Fun thread!

I've definitely had 2D waifus. No historical figures or celebrities.

I would not say "fallen in love with" but I often fantasized about being personally rescued and trained by Xena the Warrior Princess when I was in high school.

I'm going to have to go with fictional characters. Although, I like some actors, it's really only their characters I'm "in love" with.

Some, like Santiago Cabrera, are pretty damn nice to look at. - but regardless of real or fictional, it is never anything more than a platonic "love."

I have this problem; I go through extremely short, yet strong obsessions with people. Celebrities, historical figures, fictional characters, you name it.

Video game/comic book characters are a big one for me.

Dante from DMC. Oh gosh. Keanu Reeves. Dita Von Teese. The list goes on into infinity and beyond.

I would not say "fallen in love with" but I often fantasized about being personally rescued and trained by Xena the Warrior Princess when I was in high school.

Pretty much sums up my childhood. :wub: I lived on Xena re-runs, still revisit my dvd boxset to this day.

Kate Micucci is kinda the most adorable person I've ever seen. I heart the crap out of her.

fictional characters, for probably differing definitions of "love" -- more of a hyper-intense identification + squish than anything romantic.

Mainly musicians! And just crushes in the sense of them meaning a lot to me inspiration-wise. And because they're beautiful humans.
Hayley Williams.
Jenna McDougall.
Lights Bokan.
Cacie Dalager.
Alexa San Roman.
Alana, Danielle & Este Haim.
Tegan Quin.
Tay Jardine.
Joan Jett.
Beverley Ishmael.
Mia Swier.

Actresses.
TATIANA MASLANY. :wub:

I have had my crush for 34 years. I wish I had discovered him before that, it would have saved me from the silly teenage crush I had then and regret liking.

Thomas William Hiddleston

John Christopher Depp II

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Celebrities: I have a crushes on Uruha and Aoi from the GazettE. They both are just so pretty and have atttactive personalities to me.

Then there is Chanyeol from EXO he is so adorable and Kris.

Idk if these count as "famous" but they are somewhat well known cosplayers Jayem Sisson and Okageo, I have crushes on them too.

My first crush was Link from Zelda though...xD

EmotionalAndroid

I wouldn't say "fallen in love with," but I have felt feelings of a platonic crush on some celebrities. I feel an overwhelming urge to be their friend. The attraction to these people is usually aesthetic, or I admire them for their talents -- or both!

While I do admire a ton of actors, I will narrow it down to this list: Ronald Colman, Buster Keaton, Robert Young, Phil Silvers, Anthony LaPaglia, and Jeff Goldblum.

Mary-Beth Lacey out of Cagney & Lacey. I fell for her more maternal character.

I sometimes feel like I have a stronger interest in fictional character than real people... (the fictional crushes are intense) I don't really care much for celebrities, though I might admire them.

I have never been in love with any of them, although I have had light-to-moderate squishes on a few fictional characers.

ThoughtfulMind

Sam Winchester (the character and the actor)

Eric from True Blood (the actor and the character)

Mila Kunis is

Is that weird? No other women (only as the actress, though, the only role that appeals to me is her Black Swan role)

Mjoll the Lioness from Skyrim is the love of my life (I'm joking. kind of). I'm a wide-eyed idealist, got a thing for tough protector-type women, been studying Norwegian for years... Along comes this righteous, crusading, older Nord warrior woman. And that voice! *swoons* she was programmed just for me :wub:

I had lots of celebrity crushes when I was younger, but it's been a few years now. I don't know if I've grown out of it, or what. I do feel a little weird involving real people in my fantasies, but celebrities just don't even occur to me anymore. Never had a thing for any historical figures, can't imagine. They seem too distant.

Mycroft is Yourcroft

Not 'fall in love' per se, but admire profusely and drool over? Yes

Historical figure:

Elizabeth the First

Celebrity:

Benedict Cumberbatch

Fictional Character:

The Doctor!

Quintus Crinis

As a number have said above, I wouldn't say I've ever fallen in love with anyone I don't personally know. For me it's a much more a case of a crush (or fantasy about a close friendship - occasionally, because of my romance drive, a relationship).

For Historical figures:
Catullus would be great to have as a friend (he's an ancient poet who comes across as genuine more than anything).

For Fictional characters:
The doctor (especially 10) seems perfect. Also from who, Clara or (more as a friend) Donna.
I also watch Eastenders (UK soap) and there's often a character on there I would like to know better. :(

For celebrities:
I can't deny having a bit of a crush on Taylor Swift. :(
David Tennant is also very talented and likable. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have crushes in celebrities all the time! Musicians, actors... Right now I could name a few: all the members of Super Junior, Di from Rania, Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy, actresses Kang Sora, Rebecca Hall, Lucy Liu, Natalie Dormer, Molly Ringwald... Quite a lot of people actually! hahaha

Also some internet people, like a girl named Sara who is on instagram, I'm not sure she's actually famous but she has a lot of followers...

When I was younger I was completely in love with fictional characters, mainly Mello from Death Note, Lestat from the Vampire Chronicles and no other than The Phantom of The Opera! hahaha

AmethystKitty

Yea, though I have a loose definition of falling in love. Affectionate feelings? yes. Romantic feelings? NOPE! I'm quoiromatic, so i experience feelings between romantic and platonic.

• 3 weeks later...

Celebrity & fictional character: Hook from OUAT aka Colin O'Donoghue. I mean damn boy.

Fictional character: Joker from the Heart no Kuni no Alice series.

I think I have a thing for sexy badass guys with questionable morals. 😂

i still have a crush on michelle williams n.nU

i used to have a massive crush on björk, in my teenage years

Archived