Your famous crushes

1. 1. Have you ever been fallen in love with....

• celebrity
    • historical figure
    • fictional character
    • any of them

This poll is closed to new votes

Just want to know if I'm a the only freak of nature like this :)

As a teen I had some celebrity crushes and also historical figures ones ( I can say I still have. Just XVI and XVII men looks so hot for me , especially their intelligence makes them more sexy :wub: )

Actors

David Morse

Chris Hemsworth

Country Singers

Chris Young

Tyler Farr

By a very lose definition of falling in love, yes to historical figures and fictional ones. I've never cared about celebrities and can't see what's the big deal about them. They're real and still alive, so they could disappoint you any moment :blink:

It depends what you mean by "fallen in love with". I have certainly had affectionate feelings at times for various celebrities, yes I think one or two historical figures, and definitely fictional characters, which might involve wishing I could spend time with them, or wanting to get to know them. But I'm not sure if that counts as "falling in love"?

It depends what you mean by "fallen in love with". I have certainly had affectionate feelings at times for various celebrities, yes I think one or two historical figures, and definitely fictional characters, which might involve wishing I could spend time with them, or wanting to get to know them. But I'm not sure if that counts as "falling in love"?

As you had relationship fantasies, it does.

I'm platonically in love with Misha Collins. I seriously love this man to death. He's just such a wonderful human being. I'm hoping to meet him next year, so I can tell him just how important he is to his fans and everyone he helps through his charity.

I've "fallen in love" with quite a few fictional characters as well. At the moment, it's a tie between Castiel and Dean Winchester. Sam Winchester too. Gosh, I just want to wrap them all up in warm blankets and watch Game of Thrones together.

I had a big squish on Monica from Touched By An Angel. Her lovely Irish voice just absolutely made me melt. I also felt attracted to her sense of innocence. I also had squish on a couple of anime characters: Orihime from Bleach and Belldandy from Oh My Goddess. I found them both to be so very sweet and innocent.

TheStarrySkai

Singers/musicians:

Omi, Naota, Mally [All from Exist Trace]

Taka from One Ok Rock

Mika [platonically]

Kevin from U-Kiss [platonically]

Fictional characters:

Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa Main-dama

Atobe, Niou, Fuji [all from Prince of Tennis]

I had a giant squish on the Tenth Doctor, Han Solo, and Captain America. Multiple male celebrities have received my affections too. And Charles II of England. x3

WhenSummersGone

Mostly celebrities. Only a few fictional characters and even some criminals.

I'd rather be in band.

I would say that it's more of a platonic attraction than a crush, but the closest that I've ever been to having a crush on a celebrity is on a Youtuber. He's just so sweet to his fans and it makes me want to meet him so badly. However, as I said, I don't think that it's a crush..

I've had some crushes on celebrities, but most all of them were when I was a teenager. Once I got into my late teens, I never had any more crushes on anyone I hadn't met in person. Never had any crushes on historical or fictional characters.

By a very lose definition of falling in love, yes to historical figures and fictional ones. I've never cared about celebrities and can't see what's the big deal about them. They're real and still alive, so they could disappoint you any moment :blink:

As a spiritualist and a bit Swedenborgian I treat historical figures as people living ion the other state of existence but still having a kind of influence on us, some of our acts from the afterlife. They even can communicate with us, of course if you are a medium or spiritually open :)

I'm trying to come up with one, hmmmmm no I can't find any

well there are a lot of them that I find pretty but ehhh I dont feel anything

None. In fact, I fail to understand how you can possibly fall in love with celebs or fictional/historical characters. Liking them, being obsessed with them, fine. But love them? No way.

Crushes, not really, but I do think Jon Richardson is one of the most perfect people to exist. I love his brain.

tumblr_inline_n4nswcSC2X1rxkl9d.gif

I've never been in love with a famous person. Crushes, yes.

I find the following guys (all musicians) to be very attractive:

George Kollias

Madonna Wayne Gacy

Frost

Eazy E (he's been dead for nearly 20 years, but that doesn't stop me from thinking he was attractive.)

Oyvind Mustaparta

Interestingly enough, I've never had the hots for an actor.

I love the fictional character Morgana Pendragon and the actress who played her on Merlin (Katie McGrath). I also love the fictional Character Morgause Lefay and the actress who played her (Emilia Fox).

I love meteorologist Ginger Zee and nuclear engineer Leslie Dewan.

I love the singers Amy Lee, Tarja Turunen, and Vibeke Stene.

So, lots of crushes.

5_♦♣

My very first celeb crush was Ryan Seacrest (prior to American Idol, mind you).

Other celeb crushes: Nick carter, Nick and Drew Lachey, Leo Dicaprio et al.

Fictional characters: Tuxedo mask and Lulu.

None. In fact, I fail to understand how you can possibly fall in love with celebs or fictional/historical characters. Liking them, being obsessed with them, fine. But love them? No way.

There is a difference between admiration and obsession. It's not the same. Admiration has more romantic tendencies. Actually I feel romantic affection to few people ( I haven't supposed I can be polyromantic :P) but don't think on them all the time.

Cap'n Kiwii

Didn't fall in love with them o.o just light crushes, if even that, because they're talented, and/or adorable.

Fictional characters: Cha Eun-gyeol, Glenn Rhee, Thranduil, Killian Jones, Ned (Pushing Daisies), Wolf (The Tenth Kingdom), Tamaki Suoh, Aladdin, Eugene Fitzherbert/Flynn Rider

The only singer/musician I can think of atm is Hozier (his Irish accent + singing voice makes me melt like the Wicked Witch of the West, but in a much less violent way).

I have never had crushes on fictional characters because since they don't exist, it would be pointless.

My celebrity crush is Swedish rock musician Tomas Ledin. It is he on my avatar. Don't even get me started on him as I could talk about him all day!

I have a couple celeb crushes, Saoirse Ronan, Johnny Depp, Jensen Ackles, and Misha Collins.

I'm madly inlove with the fictional characters Dean Winchester and Castiel from the show Supernatural(Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins are their actors)

I would have my profile picture on here a gif of them kissing, but yeah, not everyone here is particularly okay with it, so I respect everyone's wishes. :3

and I've never had any sort of crush on a historical figure~

Oh my gosh in high school no one could talk about Ruki from The GazettE (band) without me smiling or giggling though I've grown out of it now. A year or two ago I was the same with Fenris from Dragon Age 2 (game) and before I liked Ruki I liked Kaname from Vampire Knight (anime) so I've always got a celebrity or fictional character to fan girl over. Once I was getting my picture taken and I wasn't smiling enough for the photographer ( I smile like Kristen Stewart got made fun of for) and my sister said think of Ruki and I laughed and the photographer was like "There you go!" then looked at my sister and asked "Is that her boyfriend" which made me smile bigger and her think her assumption was correct then my sister said no he's the vocalist of a band and she was like "oh" with a disappointed face lol. I liked Waka from Okami (game) for a while and Richter from Tales of Symphonia(game) for a little while. Ruki and Kaname were the only two I didn't dream about lol. I think I used them to get over real life crushes faster and easier.

• 3 weeks later...

for me, i'd describe it as romantic attraction, but...

celebrity: Simon Amstell
historical figure: Nikola Tesla
fictional character: The Doctor (from Doctor Who) but the character as a whole, not any specific actor.

these are actually three of four people i've ever been romantically attracted to... and that is why i call myself a sapioromantic ^_^

binary suns

what is this "crush" feeling you are referring to lol

I dunno if the people I had relationship fantasies about count as celebrities. But I used to fantasize about certain disability rights writers, including two that I later met.

Archived