Star Trek vs Star Wars - Ultimate Battle

Guest Lady.Lizard

Star Trek vs Star Wars  

1. 1. Simple: Only one can be chosen, you decide which

• Star Trek
    • Star Wars
  2. 2. If you picked Star Trek, which series?

• The Original Series
    • The Next Generation
    • Deep Space 9
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise
    • I picked Star Wars
  3. 3. If you picked Star Wars, which trilogy?

• Episode I-III
    • Episode IV-VI
    • I picked Star Trek

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm a fan of both but I picked Star Trek. TNG is my favorite, but I felt like I was betraying Captain Kirk (he was my first Captain).

I'm a massive fan of Data. :blush:

I've decided to start watching Star Trek from the Original Series to the current reboot in order.

It wasn't that long in this that I realised I liked it better than Star Wars

Hehe, how can anyone not be? One of the most awesome, loveable, and loving characters I've seen on TV... and he doesn't even realize it himself. Pure awww-ness.

It still breaks my heart every time I think of the Nemesis movie. :(

Hehe, how can anyone not be? One of the most awesome, loveable, and loving characters I've seen on TV... and he doesn't even realize it himself. Pure awww-ness.

It still breaks my heart every time I think of the Nemesis movie. :(

We do not talk about Nemesis. (nor do we talk about Wrath of Kahn. Ever.)

I love Star Trek and Star Wars both, but Star Wars will always take priority in my heart. As a kid I ran around the house with wrapping paper lightsabers and bedsheet robes and marker facepaint--so it's safe to say that while I don't try and hit people with cardboard anymore I still love it.

I picked the original trilogy of course, and for star trek I like next generation the best. I'm really anxious to see what the reboot and the new 7-9 trilogy will bring to the two universes. I guess for once Wars and Trek will be able to put aside their differences and commiserate on JJ Abrams directing skills.

• 9 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived