luxurieux

How do you eat your sushi?  

1. 1. How do you eat sushi?

• Chopsticks
    • Hands/Fingers
    • Other Utensil (fork, spoon, etc)
    • I don't eat sushi

This poll is closed to new votes

;___; With chopsticks and gosh, now I really need sushi.

Here's some delicious pics for everyone 'cause I want to share my pain :Dhealthiest-sushi.jpg

maki-sushi.jpg

I use my bare hands. There isn't any other way to eat it.

Edit: There's a sushi place up the road from my place that makes sushi with a range of fillings, not just fish. It's quite nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I use chopsticks for the majority of my food. My mother is Vietnamese so I was taught to use chopsticks from a young age. Using anything else feels weird for me. I've eaten everything from rice to icecream with them. I also cook with chopsticks whenever possible. I find forks just odd. I've accidentally stabbed myself in the mouth or tongue before with a fork. Whenever I go to a restaurant with my friends, I use a spoon if possible but I will a fork if I have to.

At the beginning, I use chopsticks, but then my hand gets tired, and I can't hold them right so I end up using my fingers in frustration haha.

Ha ha, me too! I may even use a fork, but hands are the most efficient.

ranting ferret

usually chopsticks, fingers if that's not an option.

i like mixing wasabi with soy sauce and dipping my sushi in that.

what's more important is that now i desire sushi. i feel like some days i could eat my weight in sushi...

• 8 months later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read-only Census Archive for 2014. As part of ongoing Census Forum organization, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, each poll will last for one year. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

Census Moderator

Archived