What is this called? (about physical intimacy)

Fire & Rain

Hi. I'm not sure if this has been discussed before. I don't find any type of physical intimacy necessary. I don't desire it or need it. I'm not touch repulsed but I prefer no physical contact. When people touch or hug or kiss me, I comply but physical intimacy is not something I use to show my love and affection. Is this considered touch indifferent or something else? I'm quite confused -_-

Asensual is no sensual attraction (but does not include sexual attraction)

Its not commonly talked about.

Fire & Rain

Asensual is no sensual attraction (but does not include sexual attraction)

Its not commonly talked about.

That makes sense. Thanks. I don't really desire any type of touching including the sexual kind.

Well I think it is asensual. However you can say you do not like/desire senstive touches or intimancy.

This graphic might help here... I think it helps describe the facet of physical attention well. Perhaps a combination of asexual and asensual might be worth considering?

sketchcomic___types_of_attraction_by_sec

• 2 months later...

If I get sensually touched by someone I dislike, I'm obviously repulsed (which I think is the case with everyone). However, I only truly love and enjoy hugs, embraces, holding hands and the like with persons with whom the bond I've developed is strong enough. Otherwise I just feel like an iceberg or sometimes even somewhat uneasy. I guess I'm demisensual in this case.