Do You Love ALL THE SNUGGLES?

LeaveOnYourColours

I love cuddling and just general physical contact, but only with someone I've mentally noted as not being a "threat". "threat" being anyone who would possibly misinterpret it as sexual attraction, or develop sexual attraction toward me. As such, I usually give males wide berth and am only really comfortable in close proximity to girls.

TheWheatOne

I love cuddling and just general physical contact, but only with someone I've mentally noted as not being a "threat". "threat" being anyone who would possibly misinterpret it as sexual attraction, or develop sexual attraction toward me. As such, I usually give males wide berth and am only really comfortable in close proximity to girls.

Sadly the same logic applies for me. Though as a male, I can't hug males either do to that "are you gay?" stigma. As for women, it might as well be seen as sexual harassment. And children? Pedophilia and possible loss of job if its in elementary school or some similar caretaking position. So basically, only family members, close intimate friends (that know of my position on sex and dating), and the like, are available, which isn't much for me at the moment. If reality were a bit different, I'd probably hug and cuddle to indicate how close I am to someone otherwise, regardless of who they are.

I really like cuddles and snuggling in certain situations and with certain people. It takes me a while to get comfortable enough with people to not have my skin crawl when they touch me and I'm a lot more comfortable if I'm the one initiating things, but generally I like being affectionate with people I'm close to.

I used to really like it. I seem to have got worse and want it less nowadays...might be that it hasn't been the right people. Who knows!

• 1 month later...

Yes, I have a craving for affection lately, though it hasn't really been a part of my adult life, ever. Don't have anybody to ask, and don't know really how to act if I did. Just the overwhelming urge to lie still next to someone. I have a feeling it would make everything seem all right, in a way that nothing else could.

tantric_cuddles

Short answer? See username.

Long answer is that I consider myself a polyamorous cuddle bug. I like holding, being held, and with consent I like exploring sensual triggers on skin with back scratches, massages, foot rubs, and the like. I dislike the expectation of sex afterwards, though, as it then becomes a boorish chore. I'm perfectly content in just cuddling, however, as sensual exercises tend to take a lot out of me.
Purnkin Spurce

I LOVE cuddling, but I NEVER get to do it. I guess it could be the same as a really sexually frustrated virgin. I long to have someone wrap their arms around me romantically or even platonically and hold each other for long periods of time. Romantically it would be so meaningful, platonically it would really cheer me up. I crave something I've never have and it just makes me lonely.

I'd rather be in band.

I only really snuggle with my kitty because she would be so devastated if I didn't. :P But it's nonetheless pleasant because she's furry and adorable. :3

No, I don't >.> I like to cuddle with pets and I liked it with the boyfriends I've had (even though I didn't love them that way). I think I just view it as something too intimate to do with friends or family members >>

Since I have no pets now (and no partner), I never cuddle.

JustanotherTobigirl

I myself love to cuddle in a non romantic, nonsexual way. Problem is that most people tend to see it as romantic or sexual... which I don't agree with.... so I'm cuddles. I don't likes hugs, though... I don't get myself sometimes.

littlepersonparadox

Since iv accepted my ace self I realised that the most I desire is cuddling, and it can be a sensual thing for me sometimes based on how I felt while cuddling ppl I was either dating or romantically interested in. As a result I don't feel as comfortable cuddling with family As often. It can feel a little weird sometimes. Although I can cuddle in a non romantic way, I just sometimes while the cuddles goes on think about how intimate cuddling can be for me and it stops being so nice (to cuddle with family and ppl I don't see in a romantic way)

Conscientious Ghost

Snuggling and cuddling are lovely ways to express a bond between people, but it truly depends if I'm in the mood to receive or give comradely affection. I immediately stop if it someone misinterprets it as a romantic or... [shudder] sexual gesture. I explain to them why I am now uncomfortable to receive or give snuggles or cuddles. Otherwise, cuddle and snuggle away!

littlepersonparadox

I love cuddles :) im so excited coz come September im gonna be living with three of the cuddliest girls ever. Like already we get tonnes of comments on how we're always hugging/cuddling up on each others laps/just being in constant contact/serious can stop cuddling we really over do it a lecturer said everytime he sees us he thinks we haven't seen each other in years with the amount of super long hugging we do as a greeting. And next year we're living together so i expect there shall be almost non stop cuddles in my life. Plus near the end of the year a lot of the guys got better friends with us and started getting in on the hug-fest so i expect all round my cuddles will be maxed out. :D just gotta make it til September

I need this!

Archived