Do You Love ALL THE SNUGGLES?

LeaveOnYourColours

I enjoy cuddling, but due to a general aversion to touch and physical contact, only with a few really close people I trust.. Hopefully I can find someone awesome for cuddling! :)

I enjoy cuddling, but due to a general aversion to touch and physical contact, only with a few really close people I trust.. Hopefully I can find someone awesome for cuddling! :)

ChihuahuaDaddy

Depending on the person, I really enjoy cuddling. In the case of a sweet girl, I love cuddling, caressing and giving gentle massages.

I also cuddle my dog, but that's totally different.

Ooh I love cuddles and snuggles, and I deeply miss them as there hasn't been anyone I'm close to to have a good sesh for years.

My idea of heaven would be someone stunning to look at, who's on my wavelength, who I could bundle up with on a super king size bed with an ocean of a soft duvet (I've just moved house and am about to buy both of the above, hence the furniture detail!) and just lie there so you couldn't get a piece of paper between us. Yes, hands would roam, yes clothes could come off, yes we may even kiss (the right person), but it would be affectionate and tender as opposed to sexual. They wouldn't want to complicate things by trying to dissect or possess me with sex, and it'd be nothing I couldn't do with several people (separately or at once, heck it's a super king size bed lol!), and we could lie like that for hours while the moon passed by out the window.

Well, I for one love to cuddle :). But...I see at as being sort of sensual, so I don't like doing it with my friends that much :/.

Oh man, I thought I was the only one and just weird for seeing cuddling as sensual. But yeah, if you're into it, cuddling is great. People talk about kissing all the time and that's cool but like. Cuddling. Humans have done some messed up stuff but we did right keeping cuddling on the list of things we do.

I can totally get if you don't like it though. Everything us humans do is weird as hell.

I haven't tried it. I sort of expect I wouldn't like it, though, since I'm not big on physical contact. I tend to like my personal space untouched. But I'm not totally averse to touching, and especially if there's a reason for it, it's okay (handshakes and whatnot, and I even managed a ballroom dancing course once). I used to think I was completely averse to hugging, but if there's a reason for it, I seem to be able to do that too and it's not that bad (like when saying goodbye to my mother and situations like that).

So I guess the reason why cuddling seems like such a strange idea is that I can't really see any reason to do it. There's no social reason for it (like handshakes) and I don't think it would teach me anything beneficial (like dancing or karate).

radicalonion

ALL THE SNUGGLES!

But seriously though, I love cuddles but with people whom I'm most comfortable with (mostly my cuddle buddy, but I don't think I'd mind my family and best friend too). Hell I haven't even met my cuddle buddy in person yet and so I have this really huge crave for a physical hug/cuddle. :/

Anonymouse7

I love the snuggles enough to create an account just to express my love for them!

I don't get cuddles from non family members but my friends comment that I hold on to hugs a bit too long, I guess I just savour the moment! Having said that, I hate a hug with someone I'm not completely comfortable with, it just feels weird and uncomfortable...

shadowheart

I love cuddling and being in physical contact with my partner, but... It has to be with someone I have strong and/or romantic feelings about. Touching makes me feel uncomfortable until we have that special bond.

moonmagegrl

I would love to do it if it wasn´t connected with a lot of misunderstandings and expectations of sex later...

Yah I feel the same way which is basically why I only do it with close friends. For some reason I don't like cuddling with family either. It's not something my family ever did.

I know the feeling. Half the time i try to hug my mom she shrugs me off :( Even when I was a kid. My mom's not affectionate (apparently her mother wasn't either), and I've never known my father.

Yet I love cuddles <3 I really wish I could do it more often. I think that's why I like sleeping on the couch sometimes. I can cuddle against the back of it..

Snuggling comes out two ways for me...Really really good or super awkward, but in general It is something I approve of just not with friends.

littlepersonparadox

I once ended up in a cuddle sandwich right in the middle between my at the time boyfriend and his best friend! Yea I love cuddling its romantic for me so only with people I really like and trust. I also crave cuddles sometimes. I'll go up to someone I like to cuddle with and say "I'm cuddle deprived"

I need the affection and crave it. Sadly, sometimes I feel like my husband is too much a sexual person to satisfy that need. For him it "should" always lead to sex, usually rather quickly. :(

I'm a bit selective in who I would be that intimate with, close friends and even then only certain ones. It's hard to find any who are able to understand that need and fulfill it without thinking more of it. I settle for good hugs from a few close friends but it still leaves me wanting more.

Hooded_Crow

Its a sort of secret satisfaction of mine. In a way its like my version of sex, in that its like the pinnacle of physical intimacy. Perhaps more than intercourse, as to me snuggles should aim to confirm our love for each other, which sex may only be for the chemical pleasure and passive bodily need to procreate, confined to only specific groups we are attracted to (males/female sexes). But for snuggles it can be with anyone, and it has no evolutionary reason, like making children. The action alone is what I am for, as a physical show of love.

I think this is very well put. The pinnacle of physical intimacy. Well done, TheWheatOne. :)

Cuddling is not something that has ever happened to me, but I wish it had. I certainly hope it will one day. It's definitely not something I would do with friends or with family. To me, it's a very sensual thing and it must be with a romantic partner.

TheStarrySkai

I love hugging people and holding hands. Unfortunately I never have time to cuddle with people. =(

I love snuggles and cuddles, but I feel that it is a very intimate, and possibly sensual thing, so I prefer to only enjoy cuddling with my girlfriend. I find it a bit difficult to touch (or be touched) by people I am not VERY close to.

I love cuddles :) im so excited coz come September im gonna be living with three of the cuddliest girls ever. Like already we get tonnes of comments on how we're always hugging/cuddling up on each others laps/just being in constant contact/serious can stop cuddling we really over do it a lecturer said everytime he sees us he thinks we haven't seen each other in years with the amount of super long hugging we do as a greeting. And next year we're living together so i expect there shall be almost non stop cuddles in my life. Plus near the end of the year a lot of the guys got better friends with us and started getting in on the hug-fest so i expect all round my cuddles will be maxed out. :D just gotta make it til September

I love cuddles :) im so excited coz come September im gonna be living with three of the cuddliest girls ever. Like already we get tonnes of comments on how we're always hugging/cuddling up on each others laps/just being in constant contact/serious can stop cuddling we really over do it a lecturer said everytime he sees us he thinks we haven't seen each other in years with the amount of super long hugging we do as a greeting. And next year we're living together so i expect there shall be almost non stop cuddles in my life. Plus near the end of the year a lot of the guys got better friends with us and started getting in on the hug-fest so i expect all round my cuddles will be maxed out. :D just gotta make it til September

OnTopOfTheWorld

I'm not a cuddly person, but with a few close friends its fine. Anyone else it is weird and really awkward, I kind of stiffen up.

tachyonwaves

I almost never cuddle, but I actually L O V E to cuddle and snuggle.
It's just so difficult in that all except one person I've ever cuddled with has tried to turn it into sex, even after I've made myself clear.
So, for a long time I've been terrified to even think about cuddling. Why is it so hard to find people who respect others' boundaries? :'(
I am always clear about NO SEX. Cuddling, to sexual people, seems to always be a door to "I can convince her to have sex with me". It's irritating and disrespectful.
I miss cuddling.

moonmagegrl

I almost never cuddle, but I actually L O V E to cuddle and snuggle.

It's just so difficult in that all except one person I've ever cuddled with has tried to turn it into sex, even after I've made myself clear.

So, for a long time I've been terrified to even think about cuddling. Why is it so hard to find people who respect others' boundaries? :'(

I am always clear about NO SEX. Cuddling, to sexual people, seems to always be a door to "I can convince her to have sex with me". It's irritating and disrespectful.

I miss cuddling.

I know the feeling :(

I thoroughly enjoy the title of this thread.

That is all.

*hugs* :wub:

I love cuddles and use to wish my friends saw me as the cuddling type but am glad they didn't. I'm wary of cuddling with just anyone because it is a form of intimacy with me and also there a quite a few people out there who associate cuddling as a prelude to sex -_-

I really love cuddling with people I know and trust. I just find it to be such an awesome way to spend time with people and I love how it feels being close to my friends. Sometimes I just wanna tell everyone about cuddling with my friends and everything and I hardly ever find places to just post shamelessly about that so here it is! Tell me about cuddling!

exactly the same for me!

I just love cuddling with those people who are important in my life :3

I also love cuddling and hugging; I really like to fall asleep on my boyfriend :wub: though I'm always afraid I'll drool on him :lol:

Philiarocks

The fact that I fantasise about snuggling rather than sex was one of the things that helped me realise I was ace! ^_^ I find it much more intimate. Weirdly, I always walk away from cuddles with my partner feeling really energised. Extended snuggling borders upon a spiritual experience for me.

Archived