Do You Love ALL THE SNUGGLES?

LeaveOnYourColours

LeaveOnYourColours

I really love cuddling with people I know and trust. I just find it to be such an awesome way to spend time with people and I love how it feels being close to my friends. Sometimes I just wanna tell everyone about cuddling with my friends and everything and I hardly ever find places to just post shamelessly about that so here it is! Tell me about cuddling!

TheBioNerd

Well, I for one love to cuddle :). But...I see at as being sort of sensual, so I don't like doing it with my friends that much :/.

It isn't something I usually get to do (only gotten to once in my life), but generally speaking, this is something I love to do, at least compared to several other commonly considered intimate activities out there.

Squirrel Combat

I sure would! I look forward to the day I will snuggle with someone special.

I only cuddle with my family (my parents or my adorable little brother) because I don't like being touched; I don't even hug my friends very often although I know they all love cuddling each other! ^_^

I'm indifferent to cuddling. It is definitely not something I crave.

TheWheatOne

Its a sort of secret satisfaction of mine. In a way its like my version of sex, in that its like the pinnacle of physical intimacy. Perhaps more than intercourse, as to me snuggles should aim to confirm our love for each other, which sex may only be for the chemical pleasure and passive bodily need to procreate, confined to only specific groups we are attracted to (male/female sexes). But for snuggles it can be with anyone, and it has no evolutionary reason, like making children. The action alone is what I am for, as a physical show of love.

I generally have 1 or 2 girl mates at any one time that I can have cuddles with. Sadly I don't seem to have any at the moment. Not entirely sure what happened there. I was having load of cuddles with this one girl but then she asked me for sex and I turned her down so they stopped for a while but they did come back for a little while before she moved to new zealand.

Having said all this when I came out of my first long term relationship and came out to a few people as asexual I was wall wary of a lot of things including cuddles because in the relationship I'd been in cuddles generally led to sex I didn't want. Luckily I managed to break the mental connection eventually.

Nope nope nope. Not okay on 99.9% of occasions. Dun touch me, dun ask me to touch you, dun expect nothin' out of it. Nope.

I have mixed feelings. I love hugs with friends and people I trust. Holding hands can be nice, as can leaning on people's shoulders (though I always feel a bit odd when people lean on me).

But the idea of like a sustained cuddling session kinda freaks me out. Spooning is out of the question. :ph34r:

Other than when I was a little child, pretty much the only living things I've ever cuddled with have been cats and dogs, and I enjoy cuddling with them quite a lot. If you are referring to cuddling with others of one's own kind, I have only one adult experience with that, so not much to go on, but I did like it, even thought it felt weird. Problem is, snuggling up to someone who isn't close family is often taken or seen as leading to sex, so for many people who aren't in a romantic or sexual relationship, it can be tough to find. But, assuming I had access to it I believe I would like it.

I love cuddling, and I wish I could do it more often. My body craves physical affection, and I find myself at a loss for it as of late.

ThePaperRose

CUDDLING IS THE GREATEST THING. I love it. I like being physically close with someone without it turning sexual. Spooning is great, hugs and hand-holding is great... any physical contact that is not sexual is great.

Of course nowadays I mostly cuddle with my dogs, but hey they love it and they're warm and soft so it works :D

LadyWallflower

The idea of cuddling makes me very nervous. I don't like being that close to people. The idea of people touching me is nerve-wracking. I don't like my body so the idea of people being so close to it... My dog is fine. The rest of the world, nope.

Absolutely yes! I love cuddling with someone I trust while we watch tv shows/movies. I used to have that a lot, but she recently had to leave the country :(

Hugs, Holding Hands, Cuddles & Snuggles [whatever they are] , are way beyond me. Even the least emotional, and briefest, are out of my depth eg hand-shakes, pats-on-the-back and pokes-in-the-tummy.

It's hard to describe this aversion, or its' source, but I also have a disdain for witnessing other people 'doing it'.

My 'radius of personal contact' [RPC, I call it] can be several metres, and my visual perception of RPC can be as far the eye can see. For example; often I can't fathom a young couple holding hands or others pushing a pram on the other side of the road. I ask myself: "To what degree do these people relate to each. Do they intend to fornicate in the near future or, in the case of the pram-pushers...they obviously have already". Witnessing these events gives me a faint choking feeling and I have to purposely look away!

The only parallel that I liken to these vibes is looking at animals in a zoo, and being confident that they can't get too close due to the 'cage' their in! [This reads like I need a doctor!] Cia :(

ZombiesAsAMetaphor

I really love cuddling with people I know and trust. I just find it to be such an awesome way to spend time with people and I love how it feels being close to my friends. Sometimes I just wanna tell everyone about cuddling with my friends and everything and I hardly ever find places to just post shamelessly about that so here it is! Tell me about cuddling!

I love love loooove cuddling and snuggling! In fact, I snuggled one of my friends last night and it was awesome and comfortable as heck.

I would love to do it if it wasn´t connected with a lot of misunderstandings and expectations of sex later...

It's not for me, don't really like being touched tbh

I don't do snuggling or cuddling - but I love strong hugs. I think I would definitely enjoy cuddling with certain people, at least now and then. But I'm quite fine without them, as long as I get my hugs.

Snuggling is great, if you can get in the right position. I'm more comfortable as the big spoon of the snuggle huddle, which is both challenging and rewarding!

LeaveOnYourColours

I would love to do it if it wasn´t connected with a lot of misunderstandings and expectations of sex later...

Yah I feel the same way which is basically why I only do it with close friends. For some reason I don't like cuddling with family either. It's not something my family ever did.

binary suns

cuddling.... every time I've cuddled with a person, they've eventually escalated it... and there's been a lot of time when someone is obviously flirting with me and starts talking about it and like I know they're talking about more than just cuddles.... and so like cuddles are kinda a thing I'm afraid of.

Certified Cake Decorator

I love cuddling. Though I've only ever cuddled with my sis and only because she falls asleep on me a lot. I guess i'm comfy...?

I am just not comfortable with skin-on-skin contact. I prefer to hug someone with longsleeve shirts and jeans and sometimes gloves. I need to move somewhere colder! It's hard to cuddle clothed when the average temp is 80!

But yeah if i had a cuddle buddy, and a place where i could cuddle that wasnt in public, then i would cuddle ALL THE TIME. I'm not one for public displays of affection.

eeriesilence

I love cuddling, I just have this problem with developing a close enough relationship with people where I feel comfortable enough to do so. Being one of those cuddle monsters is a pipe dream of mine - something I long for but have such a hard time overcoming emotional/mental insecurities to achieve.

uhuhu.

:c

The-Real-Betty

I love cuddling! But only under certain conditions! I generally don't like people touching me, so I need to be completely comfortable with the other person, and be absolutely sure there are no sexual expectations from the other person. Because of this I only really cuddle with close friends and, like, my mum!

skymessenger

I wanna cuddle! Only did it with my mother, my aunt, grandmother (when she was alive) and my best friend during extremely sad movies when we were bawling like crazy. I like the feeling of being close with someone.

Archived