Lost in a city

Saana

I'm 22 years old girl from Finland. I moved from across the country for my (ex)boyfriend two years ago. At the start he said that he doesn't need sex at all. But when one or two years passed (without sex) and everything else was just perfect, he started talking that sex is for honestly very important thing for him. And he hasn't recognised that before, that with me he can't maybe have it everyday till the life ends. After two years we did try sex and it felt good, but for me it still is just a favor for him, cause I rather eat cake than have a sex. And now his emotions have just come from down hill to this point that he dumped me and said that nothing can safe our relationship. I tried and tried. I hugged and kissed and had sex with him more than ever.. but he just wasn't happy. He wanted someone more sexual person.

So the only reason for him to leave me, was... the sex.. That thing I can't understand! Everything else in person means me lot more that sex.

And now I'm searching for own apartment from this city and I'm left alone. I don't have any friends around me, no family here and no one to hug.

He was my soulmate, really. I'm not afraid to engage to life long relationship. I want it all and I want it now. Want to build a dream house and have couple of kids. It's just so damn hard to find someone like me.

Sorry for opening so much. That's my sad story. : D

Anime Pancake

lol hi there! It's nice to meet you.

I'm really sorry about what happened :( Something very similar happened to me before too, except the person I was with started cheating on me when I said that I didn't want to have sex.

Life is really tough for a lot of people. Sexuals and asexuals. There are a lot of people here that I believe can relate to your story!

Hopefully we can all help each other through the tough times. Once more, it's a pleasure to meet you :)

moonmagegrl

I know what you mean about wanting a life long relationship and it being hard finding someone like you. At least you're only 22. I didn't know for sure that I was asexual til almost a week ago, and I'm 29.

editingatwork

*hugs* That sounds so lonely. I'm sorry you lost the relationship, especially one that meant so much to you.

I know it isn't the same as having people there to hug you in person, but I hope being on AVEN and having some friendly, like-minded people to talk to will help you feel less alone.

Thanks to all of you! When I finally get my own apartment, I know things will get better. Right now I'm just a poor little dog who's faithfully waiting its owner to come home after work. At least my brains understands now that I have no hope in this relationship anymore, so I can let go of it easier.

Now I thank the world there's an internet existing.

Anime Pancake

You're very welcome!

I can totally relate to how you feel, and you always have support here!

Thank you. Tea company would be nice, even I don't like tea that much. Thanks for your sympathy.

And by the way. Norway is my soulscape. I love mountains. I'm so envious to you.

To be completely frank, if someone left you over something as trivial as sex, it's probably a good thing in the long run. You'll find someone else deserving of you. Or, if you prefer, don't, and that's also fine. :D

njosnavelin

I am on the verge of breaking one of my own cardinal rules which is you don’t move to follow a love interest. Reason says, “No, no, no, no." Smitten says, “Follow her, go on the journey. "

I don't regret for moving here. It sure was a great adventure. And now I'm more social because of him. And I know I can do whatever I want and now I have that courage to go anywhere I want.

Archived