Participants needed for a survey on non-binary gender identities

Notte stellata

Notte stellata

This is a research request from Seth at University of Northern Colorado. This study has been approved for posting by the AVEN Project Team.

Hello, my name is Seth Morones, and I am a senior sociology major at the University of Northern Colorado. I am currently in a Sociology of Aging class, and as part of the curriculum, seniors are asked to complete a capstone, or thesis, project. The topic I am researching is looking at the self-identification process for persons who identify outside of the gender binary, and how those experiences are influenced by place (social environment and setting) and life-experiences. I am looking for participants who are 18 years old or older and identify outside of the gender binary. This includes (but is certainly not limited to) gender queer, gender fluid, bi-gender, non-gender, a-gender, two spirit, and transgender identities. Participation is voluntary and should you choose to partake, you may drop out of the survey at any time. Thank you so much for your time and for helping me out with this research!

Here a link to the survey: https://qtrial2014.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cH2MqAygbod6GBT

starrynight
Project Team

• 5 weeks later...
Tea with toast

Notification to others: survey is closed.

I look forward to seeing the results!

Archived