What's your avatar picture?

Heart

1. 1. Are you in the picture you use for your avatar on AVEN?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't have a picture at the moment

This poll is closed to new votes

Its a xmas tree, although I did make one slight modification to the image's color...

It used to be, but then I didn't see anyone using a picture of themselves, so I switched it to Mystique because I'm a huge X-Men fan and she's awesome 8) (also, I have a venus flytrap named Mystique!).

A Van Gogh sketch that I love.

themusicmarionette

My avatar picture is a Sobe bottlecap that says "my lizard, my choice". I love reading all the bottlecaps on those, and I think that I might start a collection of them.

I also feel like that could count as a just asexual thing, if there even are any of those.

My avatars on pretty much everything are me, but in different cosplays, my one on here is me dressed up as a steampunk robot

Most of my avatars are mostly of my favorite anime characters and my favorite actors.

Currently, my avatar is a picture of Sayaka Maizono from Dangan Ronpa that I edited with photoshop.

Usually I have random manga characters as my avatar. I do have glasses and short hair, but that's about as far as the similarities go....

Mine is Diablo from the game series 'Diablo' by Blizzard.

I'm not a satanist or anything and I haven't grown any horns (yet :P)

But damn, I like the design of this version of the highest creature of hell :3

Just, a picture... nothing special. I intentionally avoid making avatars out of personal photos, because I don't want to freak people out. It's like, you scroll through a thread and you view all these cute people and boom, then you come to me and the fire nation attacks, forum crashes and then aliens and Michael Jackson and stuff...

So basically, I'm doing you all a favor by using an avatar, that is not me.

Be honest though, it's a good avatar, isn't it? (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

I had my face for a few months, but so few others did, I decided to go with anything babyish to be more inline with the fun atmosphere.

At the moment of writing, mine is a save made by Evgeni Nabokov on Brad Richards in 4OT of the Western Conference Semifinals against the Dallas Stars in the 2007-08 season. Sadly, San Jose would go on to lose the game, and the series, but not before Nabby made one of the greatest saves I've ever seen.

My pic (as you can see) is Dark Side of the Moon!

I love this album. And my anonymity (-;

My avatar is Yui from K-on.

Didn't know what else to use so just used that one.

I think I am ugly and don't want other people to be blinded ^^;

I'd rather be in band.

I use my cat! I once was my profile picture for a short period of time, but I felt a little uncomfortable, so I changed it. At least I can show of my cute little kitty now! :P

I made a special avatar for 2015 to express my disappointment. I also wanted a flying nuclear car and an auto-drying jacket so much.

It's kinda funny to me, but this is the avatar that I have used on many sites and on my computer for several years now. When I found AVEN I thought it particularly fitting.

As a side note: Lia is the name of one of my first D&D characters who happened to be a dragon (long story) and Marie is my actual middle name. I have used the name Lia online since I discovered the internet. I almost had my name legally changed to Lia Marie back in 2007 but couldn't bring myself to do it as I knew it would break my mother's heart.

I change avatar a lot, and am usually sporting a cat or piano or both as an avatar on here. Occasionally, as the mood takes me, I will choose some kind of sprite/fairy instead.

my previous avatar was me, but then I saw this current pic and I just had to make it my avatar so out went my pic.

My avatar is an OC of mine that's ace. XDa

I generally don't like to use pics of myself as an avatar, because idk, I just prefer to have my avies be of my art than me. -shrug- and this char is appropriate for this site, so he's my natural choice haha

Still the same kelico, but currently using an avi of Bayonetta...but rest assured, Miku will return before long...cause, you know, I change my profile pic a billion times.

At the moment of this writing, my picture is an edited photo of a cover for the single "Playing with fire" by Chelsea Grin.

I would love to say I look like Mulan... But that would be stretching too far ;) Once I get close, I do share my real pictures.

Archived