Worldpride Sticker Design Ideas

Of course if you can tell we working on all the designs for the products we will be using during Worldpride. This thread is dedicated to stickers. Feel free to make suggestions of what you'd like to see on the stickers or would like to try your hand at designing them.

We will be ordering them through vistaprint.ca.

Here are the available sizing options:

Rectangle

Small (87mm x 49mm)
Large (102mm x 76mm)
Oval
Small (76mm x 51mm)
Large (127mm x 76mm)
Circle
Small (38mm x 38mm)
Large (76mm x 76mm)

If you have any questions, you can contact me.

I was having trouble visualizing the sizes, so here's an actual size representation of the above measurements. Derp... I measured the images I made and they're not the right size on the screen even though I set my image editing program accordingly... Sorry. ^^;

Additionally, Vistaprint recommends image resolution be set to 300 DPI and to submit an image that is slightly larger in size than the final cut-out. This is to ensure that the ink runs to the very edge of the sticker.

Image submissions should be:

Rectangle

Small - 90mm x 52mm (1062 x 615 pixels)
Large - 107mm x 81mm (1260 x 960 pixels)
Oval
Small - 81mm x 56mm (960 x 660 pixels)
Large - 132mm x 81mm (1560 x 960 pixels)
Circle
Small - 43mm x 43mm (510 x 510 pixels)
Large - 81mm x 81mm (960 x 960 pixels)

P.S. All this info was gathered from the Vistaprint website.

Here's my first submission for the small circle sticker design. Let me know if you like this and I can make it in other sizes...

TXIn0cX.png

• Like 1

Here's ace flags for all sizes:

Small Circle

smiJiMw.png

Large Circle:

etCxSmN.png

Small Oval:

V1BRqGl.png

Large Oval:

1czIsdf.png

Small Rectangle:

R5WGVqn.png

Large Rectangle:

KfovkqH.png

When a non-graphic designer has an idea...Well, I'll just pretend that it looks good. Feel free to tinker.

T1YI1Zl.jpg

I'm not sure if they look better white or gray, but I think the rainbow should be a perfect semicircle instead of following the curve of the sticker.

Thanks for the help!

Just FYI, the final images should not be cropped to a circle (for the circle stickers). The way the stickers are printed they are originally squares and then the circle is cut out from that. There is a slight margin of error, meaning that it's very likely the sticker will be slightly off center. So amygdala I would recommend that you extend the background on all your images to the full square (no greyed out area or cropped circle). Also, Aqua-ace I would recommend removing your black outline for the same reason.

Just FYI, the final images should not be cropped to a circle (for the circle stickers). The way the stickers are printed they are originally squares and then the circle is cut out from that. There is a slight margin of error, meaning that it's very likely the sticker will be slightly off center. So amygdala I would recommend that you extend the background on all your images to the full square (no greyed out area or cropped circle). Also, Aqua-ace I would recommend removing your black outline for the same reason.

I've already done that (and was already aware), I was just showing how it would look like as a circular sticker. I also edited aqua's so the black outline isn't there. All the stickers so far are in the worldpride folder.

They're all really awesome, they look great.

Good work! :D You all deserve :cake:

amygdala: I apologize if my post came off as rude/know-it-all. I didn't mean to insult your intelligence. I just wanted to make sure that we were all on the same page. My only intention is to make sure everyone's design comes out as they intended. That said, if any of my designs are used, it should be noted that I did not produce them in the appropriate CMYK color model as recommended by Vistaprint because the image editing program I use does not support CMYK. If yours does, please feel free to import into CMYK and assure that the colors will be reproduced accurately.

• 9 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator