The T shirt design thread

I love your new idea too :)

I think the final designs should have "Toronto, World Pride 2014" included somewhere (the back?) as we did in London 2012. In the future, it'll be cool to see the collection of all pride shirts :P

My suggestions with the new design: use the second one (columns of splat) but change the text color. If the flag starts from black and ends with purple, then maybe the text can start with purple and end with black? Like flag color backwards? What do you think? :)

How about this?

world+pride9+copy.jpg

(Edit: I feel like an optician. Which is clearer, the grey or the white? ...and how about now? ...and now? :P)

I love Alanna´s design!

Agreed, this one is pretty amazing

How about this?

world+pride9+copy.jpg

(Edit: I feel like an optician. Which is clearer, the grey or the white? ...and how about now? ...and now? :P)

Just a comment. It feels a little all over the place with the front side in terms of font size and font colour. I don't know how you can maybe improve on that. Though I really love your "asexual" front version. Maybe you can make it more like that with the font?

How about this?

world+pride9+copy.jpg

Just a comment. It feels a little all over the place with the front side in terms of font size and font colour. I don't know how you can maybe improve on that. Though I really love your "asexual" front version. Maybe you can make it more like that with the font?

As far as size goes, I guess it has to do with the length of the first words. Maybe it could be put this way on the front:

NOT

everyone

feels (this would be white)

sexual

attraction

This way, "not" would be highlighted, and the rest may be printed in the same size?

How about this?

world+pride9+copy.jpg

As far as size goes, I guess it has to do with the length of the first words. Maybe it could be put this way on the front:

NOT

everyone

feels (this would be white)

sexual

attraction

This way, "not" would be highlighted, and the rest may be printed in the same size?

why not make all the text white with a black stroke/outline

kind of like this or something (but of course use your paint splatter and font style - I just made use of what I had)

H8ZxH43.jpg

That's also an option, it can be good! :) But I like the reverse-flag colors :p

I love the front designs on these; very cute!!!! :lol: And purple!! :cake:

Eh, I know this is probably too involved for event t-shirt, but it's something I've been playing with lately, decided to tweak it into alternative design option.

dr89zt.jpg

125kxvp.jpg

Also, I am enjoying my morning caffeine at the moment! Cheers! :cake:

sparky_arb

How about this?

world+pride9+copy.jpg

I really like this design! I think the words look great as is, but if they were white with a black outline and all the same size, I think that would look nice as well.

I do quite like how the word 'sexual' looks slightly bigger than the rest because that's the type of attraction that asexuality focuses on (I think it gives a bit of an ode to sexual and romantic attraction being separate even if romantic attraction isn't mentioned, but maybe I'm reading too much into this lol)

• Like 1

I love your new idea too :)

I think the final designs should have "Toronto, World Pride 2014" included somewhere (the back?) as we did in London 2012. In the future, it'll be cool to see the collection of all pride shirts :P

My suggestions with the new design: use the second one (columns of splat) but change the text color. If the flag starts from black and ends with purple, then maybe the text can start with purple and end with black? Like flag color backwards? What do you think? :)

How about this?

world+pride9+copy.jpg

I'm a fan of this design as well and would not change anything on it. The front draws attention, the back is to the point. The design has a nice composition and it's attractive!

Regardless this is what I'm probably going to wear to WP ;)

If people want, I can let you guys use this design.

(I would just change the url to asexuality.org though because I'm putting my tumblr blog on the back of mine)

sAOsknl.jpg

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I like the asexual pirates, I think it should also mention the 2014 event.

When can I buy one :)

When can I buy one :)

We're going to hand out the T shirts with the chosen designs at WorldPride, and they should be for free if we do it as we did in 2012. I hope you can make it! :)

Qutenkuddly

Erm... Time is getting kinda tight. Have the shirt designs been selected yet?

• 2 weeks later...
yayitselizabeth

I love these designs! It's unfortunately really hard for me to travel outside of Minnesota, so I re-created the 2012 design on CustomInk.com because I loved that one too. I'll post a picture of myself wearing it that weekend :)

• 8 years later...

(Below is an official, green, mod message.)

Hi, everyone. This event has finished.

So, it's being locked.

LeChat,

Welcome Lounge, Announcements, and Alternate Language moderator