Personality Profiles

shylohblue

MaryWeather

I am an ESFJ or an ENFJ, depending on which test I'm taking. I fit into both categories very well, but probably lean a little more towards ESFJ

Hello! ^_^

INFJ is apparently the rarest type, and I have met rather a few INFJ's here!! not sure if that is because, that particular kind of personality, is something that goes along with asexuality, which is also relatively rare?? Honestly, I have no idea at all hehe...

http://www.mypersonality.info/ <<< Here is a great site to get your profiles: you even get a free profile badge you can use in forum signatures etc (like I have in mine) .. I have met people who say the tests are inaccurate, because no 'test' or 'chart' can fully define all the aspects of an entire human/persons/entities personality.. but for me personally, the results were spot-on.. I was surprised at how accurately my results described me, hehe

**waves**

There are a few long-running personality type polls around here that you'd probably be interested in looking at to get an sense of how many are what type.. (Maybe in Off-A? I don't remember where they are so you might try the search feature if you can't stumble upon them. xP)

ISTP- The Crafter! Mwa ha ha ha!

Close but I am not good with tools or machines. Unless you count a camera or photo editing as tools.

I am looking for an ENTJ woman!

Burnt_Phoenix

I am INTJ, although introversion was VERY borderline on mine (like 55-45).

INTJ, but to be honest I'm pretty much a coin flip between Introverted/Extroverted, Intuition/Sensing, and Judging/Perceiving. The only area where I'm one sided is Thinking over Feeling.

I'm curious if there is a particular personality type that is more common here? If you don't know yours, here is a super quick (4-questions) quiz to tell you.

http://www.apejet.org/sites/four_question_myers_briggs/

I am an INFP! :) Any others out there?

INFP here too! c:

Burnt_Phoenix

INTJ, but to be honest I'm pretty much a coin flip between Introverted/Extroverted, Intuition/Sensing, and Judging/Perceiving. The only area where I'm one sided is Thinking over Feeling.

I'm the exact same way on my tests! Hmm... Might be an asexual trend, or just a coincidence? Guess we will just have to monitor this topic.

XNFJ

But lately, more E than I.

I have INFP cognitive functions though.

Hello! ^_^

INFJ is apparently the rarest type, and I have met rather a few INFJ's here!! not sure if that is because, that particular kind of personality, is something that goes along with asexuality, which is also relatively rare?? Honestly, I have no idea at all hehe...

http://www.mypersonality.info/ <<< Here is a great site to get your profiles: you even get a free profile badge you can use in forum signatures etc (like I have in mine) .. I have met people who say the tests are inaccurate, because no 'test' or 'chart' can fully define all the aspects of an entire human/persons/entities personality.. but for me personally, the results were spot-on.. I was surprised at how accurately my results described me, hehe

**waves**

Solidly INFJ -- same result every time I've taken it. I didn't realize it was rare...

Apparently we are in company with Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Jesus and MLK Jr. ... all INFJs (although I'm not sure how they figured out Jesus's personality).

Hello! ^_^

**waves**

Solidly INFJ -- same result every time I've taken it. I didn't realize it was rare...

Apparently we are in company with Mahatma Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Jesus and MLK Jr. ... all INFJs (although I'm not sure how they figured out Jesus's personality).

Hello Mona Lisa ^_^

'INFJ - ''The Confidant''

INFJs, making up an estimated 1% of all people, are the most rare type (males even more so). They are introspective, caring, sensitive, gentle and complex people that strive for peace and derive satisfaction from helping others. INFJs are highly intuitive, empathetic and dedicated listeners. These traits tend to act as a "tell me what's wrong" sign on their forehead, hence the nicknames Confidant, Counselor or Empath. INFJs are intensely private and deeply committed to their beliefs.

that's copy/pasted from the 'my personality info page :P http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/infj/

Here is some more great info: http://www.annholm.net/2009/08/the-mysterious-infj/

heh...so cool right? ^_^

**high fives Mona Lisa** ehe

INXX. My test results seem to fluctuate somewhat. I've got INFJ and INTJ the last two times.

There tends to be more N types online, even among extroverts. Which makes sense if you think about it, since ESTPs and ESFPs are considered 'the life of the party'.

Usernamethe2nd

INTP here!

**Starts dancing in a lab coat, while spinning round in a rolling chair.**

INTJ! The mastermind. Had some difficulty deciding between that, INFJ, and INTP, but I finally decided my cognitive functions most closely match INTJ after all.

LadyEllie93

ISTJ. Just like Bruce Wayne, apparently...which is good to know.

I'm also ISTJ! :D It's good to know that we have something in common with the awesome that is Batman...it's a shame we can't be as rich :P

• 2 weeks later...

I took one of these tests for the first time about a year ago and got INFJ. I just retook that same test and got INFP. I took the little four question one too and got the same, INFP.

collocations

My tests have either INTP or INFP results, but after reading the cognitive functions, I'm definitely more INTP.

Cereal Tendencies

ISTJ -the duty fulfiller

I found out last year from humanmetrics.com

I've had INTP and ESTP. Taken on 2 different tests within 30 or 40 minutes of each other.

Archived