Your best physical feature?

littleheartsofjoy

Your best physical feature (read first post below, please)  

1. 1. What's your best physical feature?

• Hair
    • Eyes
    • Arms
    • Boobs/Chest
    • Waist
    • Legs
    • Facial structure
    • Lips
    • Smile
    • My best physical feature is not listed above (please share?)
    • I have more than one best physical feature (please share?)
    • I don't know what my best physical feature is
  2. 2. Do you like/mind being seen as aesthetically attractive?

• Yes
    • Yes, but it depends
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • Eh, what is aesthetically attractive again? Why should I care to be seen as such?
  3. 3. Do you play up your best physical feature? (generally)

• Yes, often
    • Yes, but only sometimes
    • Rarely
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

NewfangledArtist

I don't really know, my eyes and jawline perhaps get complimented the most along with erm...well my butt >.< and my thick hair, small waist and muscular arms. Some also comment on my nose since it looks like a babyish upturned 'snub' which is apparently something people like in women? Everybody seems to have a preference I guess. I do wear coloured eyeliner to show off the yellow/vrirdian/turquoise blend in my eyes, but that's really more for me because I generally love colour and will wear very bright clothes, and the fact my eyes change colour naturally so often just tempts me to have fun highlighting that fact too much. I don't mean to attract people by highlighting those aesthetics, it still happens even when I don't bother wearing coloured eyeliner/general makeup anyway.

TheKindredSoul

I do not know how to answer that. People do like my "bambi" eyes, kinky curls, and smile. I do not know what my "best" physical feature is, and why should it even matter?
I am popular among the girls at my school for my "cuteness", paired with my high pitched girl voice. I want people to know me for me, not my physical attributes. Sure, I do not mind being called "cute", but if that is all someone appreciates me for, then they apparently do not see my inner core.

I get a lot of compliments on my skin -- which surprises me, especially at my age. I also get a lot of compliments on my hair, lips and eyebrows. I have full lips and never thought much about them. I don't need to pluck my brows and for the most part -- I don't bother with my hair, skin, lips or brows. I used to when I was younger, and, oddly enough, I rarely got compliments about them. Now that I'm much older and pay little attention to them, I get a lot of compliments. Go figure ...

I prefer to be completely left alone. I cannot stand it when someone finds me aesthetically attractive and tries to make conversation with me. I only care if my husband finds me aesthetically pleasing.

This is a difficult poll to respond to, I guess I never think about my physical features that much.

AshenPhoenix

I've had random people tell me numerous times before that my eyes look amazing. Apparently I'm attractive, but those seem to be my best feature. Oddly enough, they are the one feature I'm not incredibly self conscious about either. Even if people think I have a nice.... Everything else.

My eyes are a blue and green mixture usually. With vibrant green in the center and light blues around the edges. They can change color though it would seem, and can go to blue to green.

I rarely play up my physical features. If I ever play anything up, it's usually my clothes and way I act. Because I can control those.

I seriously dislike being complimented on most of my physical features by people because I'm highly self conscious.

You would need to ask my significant other for the first and third answers. As for the second: Sometimes, as long as it is to my significant other.

Probably boobs/eyes but I went with eyes.

Yes I like people considering me attractive but only sometimes in a complimenting way. If it's in a creepy way I don't wanna know!

And yeah, I play up my eyes occasionally when I go out. It makes me feel nice :)

My wife tells me that I'm a package deal. She can't name a single physical attribute because it all has to go together to work.

Personally, I don't see aesthetic attraction in men, including myself. I'm just completely neutral on it, and so I couldn't pick anything on my own.

I don't mind being seen as attractive, as I'm often told that I am. I just don't take compliments well in general.

iamphoenixfire

my eyes and my boobs.

my eyes are heterochromic- bright green with an amber ring around the pupil. i play them up a ton by wearing colors that bring them out.

And my boobs. i have a somewhat large chest (36D) and I absolutely love it. i dont do cleavage per se.... but the girls sure are nice!

I voted other. I've always liked my feet best.

My best physical feature is not listed above (please share?)

I am tall 6'3" tall I am told that this is attractive in guys but I literally have no clue why... Is it attractive to need a stool to hug your partner?

I have more than one best physical feature (please share?)

Everything is the best.

AnomalyEternal

I'm going to have to go with my eyes. They change colour depending on what I'm wearing :3
I couldn't care less whether someone sees me aesthetically attractive or not, but if they do, well good for them. And me, I guess.
I don't play up my eyes. That would involve wearing make up >-<

Void in Color

I get complimented on my hair all the time, but it's so long and curly it's a hassle to deal with, so I mostly wear it up. If I have time, though, I do all kinds of elaborate hairstyles, and everyone loves it. I like being considered attractive, but not quite as ok with being considered sexy. I wear a lot of makeup (when I have the time for elaborate eyeshadow), but only because I personally like the way it looks. My eyes are also pretty nice.

Unwitnessed

I have to go with my eyes. Sometimes they're grey, sometimes they're blue, the other day they were so dark blue that they looked almost black. Anytime I look at them they're a different colour, I love it!

Saw this when it was first posted. Coming back after I have figured out my own attractive physical features. I have several. ^-^

The compliments I get most:

1. Immediately when I first shake hands with someone I get "You have very nice, smooth hands."

2. "You're hair is very thick and pretty." (paraphrasing)

3. "You have a nice neck" (not even kidding on this one; I get this on occasion e.e) They even may continue with "You should wear your hair up more often", ect.

4. "Nice rack." -__-

Those are the top four. Generally I get "You're very cute/pretty".

Personally, I think my best feature is my cheekbones and neck. I generally play up my neck by sometimes wearing ponytails, pushing my hair off to one side to show off my neck and high cheekbones, and I love wearing blush; it brings color to my olive complexion.

I like giving and receiving compliments. It feels nice. I could care less of what society thinks of me because I like myself, and that's all that matters~

Oh, and once I get my braces off, I'll love my teeth XD

I'd say my freckles. I have them all over my nose and cheeks and I really love them. I'm really looking forward to the summer because they fade a bit in the winter due to the lack of sun. :(

I get a LOT of compliments on my hair, and it is pretty dang nice is I do say so myself, but I think my waist and legs are quite nice too. :lol:

I've gotten compliments on my eyelashes all my life. They're naturally thick and long, especially for a guy. I've actually have people ask me sometimes if I wear mascara, and I get a little ego boost when I tell them I don't.

I put eyes, but I also know that my boobs attract a lot of attention which I mostly ignore.

I do not mind being seen as aesthetically attractive at all, in fact I quite like it, but it does definitely depend on the way in which the attraction is shown.

Dirty old pervs need not apply! :evil:

cannibalsforhire

My eyes are great, I love them so much. They're brown but I really love them.

R. Fenghuang

I have fickle, black-but-sometimes-red hair. It has curls, waves, and straights; it goes flat, frizzy, bouncy, and heavy; it flicks out away from my face and curls in over my cheeks and falls over my left eye. I just love it. It's such a crazy mess! It's best just after I wake up.

(^_^)

I like my butt....it looks like a girl butt but I am a dude...people confuse me from behind as a girl...then they see my facial hair and realize I am a man.

• 2 weeks later...

Generally, I do not care much about being "attractive", and certainly not in any way like "sexually attractive" :blink:

What I like most about my outer appearance is my general body shape - very slight and long-limbed.

Synchrèse

I picked 'I don't know what my best physical feature is', because I cannot really detect which body part tends to 'stand out', everything seems to be quite balanced - sometimes I like myself more, sometimes less, but I'm rather behind self-hatred thoughts...I just...am.

Mostly people pay attention to the colour of my hair and my figure as I'm quite thin, but once I also got a compliment on the shape of my...head. Uhm, yeah.

I don't mind so much being seen as aesthetically attractive, however I don't feel absolutely comfortable about it, I have hard time accepting compliments.

And not really, I do not play up anything, or at least I'm not aware of that.

Archived