Your best physical feature?

littleheartsofjoy

Your best physical feature (read first post below, please)  

1. 1. What's your best physical feature?

• Hair
    • Eyes
    • Arms
    • Boobs/Chest
    • Waist
    • Legs
    • Facial structure
    • Lips
    • Smile
    • My best physical feature is not listed above (please share?)
    • I have more than one best physical feature (please share?)
    • I don't know what my best physical feature is
  2. 2. Do you like/mind being seen as aesthetically attractive?

• Yes
    • Yes, but it depends
    • Sometimes
    • No
    • Eh, what is aesthetically attractive again? Why should I care to be seen as such?
  3. 3. Do you play up your best physical feature? (generally)

• Yes, often
    • Yes, but only sometimes
    • Rarely
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

littleheartsofjoy

(This is really a poll for aces, gray-As, and demis. Not really for sexuals but if you are one, feel free to take the poll too.)

I'm interested in knowing what your best physical feature is. You can know on your own, and/or just from what people have told you. This also kind of leads into asking if you like or mind being seen as aesthetically attractive or not, since I figure that the answers would vary. Back to your best physical feature, do you play it up?

When I say play it up, I mean like if your best physical feature are your eyes, do you wear eyeliner to make your eyes "pop" or do you wear clothes to help with bringing out that eye color? As for the word generally, I mean in a general sense, do you play up that feature? If you do, do you do that often or sometimes or rarely?

Also for the physical features, I mean things that can be seen or noticed on the outside...and not really genitals, thanks.

SorryNotSorry

Gigantism.

Without it, nobody would have any reason to stare at me. :twisted:

Waist of Thyme

My hair is both the one that gets complemented by other people most and the feature I like best about myself. I spend a lot of thyme on it.

Amoeba-Proteus

I've never really thought about this, actually.
Hm...

I think I'd say my hair. I have a black and white mohawk. I just like playing around with it and seeing what I can mold it into. Sometimes it looks so incredibly silly, and it puts a smile on my face every time I see my reflection. I'm not out to impress, so if I look completely ridiculous, I just laugh and head out on my way anyways.
It has received a lot of compliments though. People seem to love it. :P

I don't think I really do anything to play it up though. I just play around with it in the morning till I either think it looks nice, it makes me laugh, or I get bored. No goals in mind.

I've had a few people tell me I have "incredible skin complexion" too, but I don't think much of it. I've never worn makeup in my life, and don't plan to. Acne's always been incredibly rare for me too, so there's nothing that needs covered up. I've just never felt a need to wear makeup to either change my skin, or make my eyes or something stand out. I think my face seems fine as it is. -_-

Is broad shoulders a complement? I get told that a lot. I put down eyes, though, because I am told that more.

I also wear a good amount of blue to match my eyes. Just sayin'. Guys worry about that too sometimes.

Or maybe it's just me.

Janus the Fox

Um... I think I'm alright all round, I don't honestly care about having a defining physical feature, just feel that overall I'm physically OK.

I do see myself as aesthetically attractive, whether if I am or not to others don't really matter to me.

I just 'play up' me in general if I cared to.

I've never worn makeup in my life, and don't plan to. Acne's always been incredibly rare for me too, so there's nothing that needs covered up. I've just never felt a need to wear makeup to either change my skin, or make my eyes or something stand out. I think my face seems fine as it is. -_-

Ditto. I have been known to have good skin - I don't wear makeup either. I find that I'm very makeup resistant! I don't like the idea of makeup on an every- day basis and for special occasions, I would still stay very natural. I do play up my lips though, using different lip colours but that is about it. I am very much into (natural) skin care - so I guess I am more of a skin care freak, than makeup.

I think I have a nice face. As a kid, before I got fat, I was scouted by modeling agencies. My parents always turned them down though.

My only "bad" feature, I'd say, is my belly. My skin used to be acne-prone, but now that I seem to be edging out of puberty, that is no longer much of an issue.

I have really toned legs for somebody my size. Annoyingly so, actually- my legs are too thin and lean for my pudgy belly! If I was only less apple-shaped, I'd pretty much be perfect. Especially if you catch me on a good hair day.

Personally: I like my legs the best.

What other people have told me what part they like the best: Hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, hands and legs.

hair. The only thing about me which looks normal.

From what I've heard: Legs (specifically calves, and voted for legs), chest and eyes. I lile being complemented ln my appereance. No I do not play on it.

Fullmetal Activist

I have green eyes which are pretty neat. I'm not sure how exactly you can play up your eyes though :/

alpacaterpillar

Hummm... Can't decide... I've been told I'm very good looking :P In terms of good looks, I can't make up my mind between hair, eyes (eyebrows?) and beard. In terms of physical usefulness, I would have to say my legs, which are very strong from lots and lots of trampoline bouncing and are capable of taking me barefoot on bushwalks of 7+ hours.

Options chosen:

I don't know what my best physical feature is

yes, but it depends

no I don't know how...

My hands. Gaming would be pretty hard without them.

I never saw myself as aesthetically attractive. My body's sort of a default, stock body. Not too many bells or whistles. Personally, I really liked my beard, before I had to shave it. As for being seen as attractive, I can't really say how I'd feel about it. I mean, a compliment is a compliment, but someone staring at me constantly would creep me out.

When I say play it up, I mean like if your best physical feature are your eyes, do you wear eyeliner to make your eyes "pop" or do you wear clothes to help with bringing out that eye color? As for the word generally, I mean in a general sense, do you play up that feature? If you do, do you do that often or sometimes or rarely?

I have green eyes which are pretty neat. I'm not sure how exactly you can play up your eyes though :/

See bolded part in above post.

My brain.

...What do you mean, "it doesn't count"? :o

Slightly more serious answer: I cannot compute aesthetic attraction (for the sake of aesthetics alone) for the life of me when it comes to other people, let alone myself :P

i really don't know. i don't recall compliments so that doesn't narrow it down.

legs - very bumpy and knobbly knees

chest - masculine so that eliminates that

lips - i either have very dry lips or i have become addicted to vaseline so imagine dry lips

eyes - i don't like my eyes and they also suffer from dryness.

hair - suffer from dryness.

waist - bit too big

facial structure - unsure

smile - my eyes go psychotic when i smile

arms - maybe. don't like my elbows though and over all not particularly nice.

MystiqueSister

I used to hate my legs. All through my twenties - I'd have them covered up even in our hottest summers. Then I found Roller Derby and it transformed them. While I'm still inclined to wear leggings due to ridiculously pale skin tone, I am more than happy to show off the muscle with short, fitted skirts.

Internet Meme

Everything. I'm one of the most physically attractive people I know.

If I had to focus on one thing, it would be my hair. I recently went from really long hair to really short hair, and I'm pulling it off wonderfully.

I try to play up everything, but it kinda works on its own. I don't have to do much work, if any at all. I like being attractive, I can't really imagine not thinking of myself as attractive :P

If I had to focus on one thing, it would be my hair. I recently went from really long hair to really short hair, and I'm pulling it off wonderfully.

I try to play up everything, but it kinda works on its own. I don't have to do much work, if any at all. I like being attractive, I can't really imagine not thinking of myself as attractive :P

Good for you, homegurl! That's the way to think!

Internet Meme

Good for you, homegurl! That's the way to think!

Ha, Thanks! Can't have a good life being caught up thinking you're unattractive.

Vivaldi Ives

I picked "I don't know what my best feature is" because I'm really not sure. Here's what I can objectively say:

Most noticeable to other people--boobs

What I spend the most time on--hair

What I like playing up the most--lips

I definitely enjoy being seen as aesthetically attractive, and I wish I had more time and energy to put into my experience. I tend to just put on a t-shirt and jeans, wash my hair and part it down the middle, put on my glasses and call it good enough, but I don't think I look particularly attractive that way. I'm not too great with makeup but my favorite thing to experiment with is lipstick, lip stain, lip gloss, etc. because it's quick and easy, and hard to mess up. I'm not sure I'd call it "playing up" my chest, but on days when I make more of an effort I try to wear clothing that creates a V shape to make the shape of my boobs look more elegant. I feel that t-shirts just make them look like strange protrusions.

WhenSummersGone

Eyes. Yes, but it depends because I don't like any sexual attention. No I don't do anything with my eyes but I like them.

I love my hair, but it is a feature that people are either gonna love or hate. Its kind of a blond mohawk that hangs unstyled. The rest of my hair is shaved really short.

I dont mind being seen as aesthetically attractive, but I dont make much of an effort to be seen that way either. I do my hair because I like it, it isnt for anyone else. I dont wear makeup or fancy clothes or shoes

Grasshopper

I have a really cool heterochromia, so I think my eyes are probably my best feature. I don't really take measures to make them stand out because I need glasses and contacts bother my eyes. I wear makeup but if I dress up or whatever it's just because I feel like looking nice, not to get attention.

I find that I don't mind being considered aesthetically attractive as long as its not by someone likely to be sexually attracted to me. For example, I feel comfortable and flattered if a straight girl tells me I look pretty 'cause I can be sure they're not saying it to hit on me, and it's just a nice complement. If it's a straight guy, I'd have to know he wasn't interested in me sexually to appreciate a complement about my appearance/aesthetics.

Don't know, don't care. Also don't want any attention paid to my physical attributes.

Good for you! We are all worth more than physical looks.

Archived