Would you be interested in a A-friendly MineCraft server?

Aropolis - an upcoming A-friendly semi-private MineCraft server  

1. 1. Do you have/play MC?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's MC?
  2. 2. Would you be interested in this MC server?

• Definitely!
    • Most likely
    • Unsure
    • Not likely
    • No way!
    • I would, but not if it's ran by you
    • I don't have/play MC but I may
    • I don't have/play MC and I wouldn't
    • Other (please say)

The title sums it up mostly.....

I'm cooking up a MC server dedicated to Aroplane which also allow members from Arocalypse and (soon perhaps) AVEN. It's dedicated to aromantics and asexuals but it's also open to non-aromantics and non-asexuals, those in-between, uncertain or whatever. The main rule is they're already an existing Aroplane, Arocalypse or AVEN member and they're asexual, aromantic, etc friendly obviously.

The server will have a central spawn room with gates to at least two different worlds; one with a town where you can buy or rent (virtually, not real) a plot of land (you can freely mine outside the town areas) and one open-PK "wild" zone where you can build, destroy or kill anywhere. There will also be an economy simulator, protection for buildings and purchasable plots in the town. There will be other plugins/mods/features, but it's not certain yet.

This thread is just to see how many of you would be interested in such a server, so vote away.

P.S - In actual fact the point of this poll is to see if it's either worth later making a thread for the sign-ups or just PMing the one or two that have expressed an interest.

I have MC and would like to join, the only issue being whether or not I have enough time to dedicate. Regardless, I'll come over at least once to see how it is. :)

I'd be interested in joining, and my sister may want to as well. I don't have much time during the week days normally (work and then martial arts), but my weekends are pretty free. Right now I'm in school (another month left) with a so-so internet connection, but if I'm in the carefree town side not worrying about being attacked I'd definitely jump on and try to build stuff. :)

I would be interested in joining as well.

I've never been on a server before though. Do we need to download all the mods that are used?

I would be interested in joining as well.

I've never been on a server before though. Do we need to download all the mods that are used?

No, all mods will be server-sided only. For features that require input (such as via chat commands) I'll release instructions on how to use.

• 2 weeks later...
Unwitnessed

I play MineCraft, but only have it for my phone :blink: would it be compatible?

I play MineCraft, but only have it for my phone :blink: would it be compatible?

I know almost nothing about the phone version....but my guess is it wouldn't. Besides, using chat commands would be a pain and playing would eat up a lot of expensive bandwidth.

Possibly interested. I like minecraft and I play it together with my best friend but we rarely have time to play lately. Never been on somebody else's server though.

iliketaters22

I'd be interested in joining. I play MC often, but the server I usually go to has been down for a little while and frequently crashed anyway, so I'm looking for another.

• 3 weeks later...

Good news....ish: Apparently the Beta build of CraftBukkit 1.7.2 is quite stable and there're quite a few plugins that have updated to support it, so I've decided to go ahead and settle for that. It'll be at least a few days yet, although I may accept registrations sooner.

• 2 weeks later...
The Great WTF

An admod has closed this obsolete thread.

Archived