Awkward topic: What are your Ace Fetishes?

Burnt_Phoenix

Sub/dom stuff is probably my biggest one, but generally I find it most gratifying or seem to respond to it most in ways that are not entirely sexual. It's not really the touch or anything, but the words and attitudes. Being teased is pretty awesome when done right, or being referred to with endearing terms that can imply a degree of submission ("little", "delicate", "good", etc). Having a mix of both tender endearment and... confident? dominance is preferable. It basically just turns me into a cuddly little ball of dependance that will cling to you for as long as you desire.

I get aroused by fighting. I think there's nothing hotter than a fencing bout or some MMA sparring. Especially the MMA sparring- you have close proximity, and almost a bit of an S&M component. With a very prominent amount of intellectual fighting, which is what really turns me on about fighting- it can't be just mindlessly swinging punches. It has to be well-planned, well-executed work. Going to martial arts club at school may as well be like going to a strip club for me, watching those guys carefully flip each other over their shoulders and pin each other in locks.

This might be kinda weird, but veins are a real turn on for me.

I don't mean like big sticking-out veins like bodybuilders have...I mean how you can sometimes see blue veins through people's skin. Mostly on their wrists and/or hands, but sometimes around the from/back of their head too.

I don't know how it started or even how long I've felt that way...I just find it incredibly hot.

...and without wanting to sound like a perv, the sight of veins in someone's boobs is just about enough to send me into cardiac arrest.

Haha don't ever look at me shirtless...I'm super pale and hate how I can see all my veins lol!

Another thing I thought about...I really find the color blue to be more attractive than other colors on girls.....something about it just really looks nice.

I'm a bibliophile; few things make me swoon harder than being surrounded by books. I love the feel of a nice hardcover, and the smell of dusty old pages is one of my favorite scents.

Also, motorcycles. I honestly have no logical explaination for this, but they're a huge turn-on for me.

Now if I could just find an asexual biker dude with a nice library, I'd be set ^___^;

Stealth venting

I daydream about unwilling magic transformations. Also being tied up and mind(body) control. In fanfiction I enjoy the incoherence and inarticulateness caused by sex, and when a character is forced to desperately seek help from another without being able to keep their cool, though the latter one as kink vs. well-liked trope is kind of ambiguous. I think I'm into a sort of non-physical masochism.

I spent some embarrassing moments trying to explain my fascination with some of these to my friends back in the day when I knew less about sexuality, but I guess you can't actually explain your kinks, they just are. I have gone into some serious armchair psychology about how inarticulateness and desperation appeals to me, though.

Does anyone else at all like transformations, though? Anyone? I've yet to run into this anywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
desillusional

well i don't know if mine really counts as a fetish as it's something thats pretty normal but one of the only things during sex that will really turn me on is moaning and noise. which i guess is all tied back to that i love seeing the other person coming apart at the seams and how they lose themselves in their pleasure and just let go but that doesn't actually arouse me you could say it gives me a heart on ( slow clap for the horrible pun )... seeing what noises people can make though ...*sighs*

i also like being in control but more for things that i enjoy aesthetically like when you tilt someones head back and all of the neck is exposed etc.

i do have a lot of kinks that i just enjoy aesthetically though were i just get this feeling in my chest and i think it's just so pretty

for example when someone is tied up because it often accentuates all of their muscles and sinews.

or a man in panties. idk man it's just super pretty, the fabrics is all smooth and stuff and maybe it's the contrast to the otherwise manly body whatever

i could go on there are a lot of little things

but i think what really does it for me is knowing the other person also enjoys it. whatever kink it may be when i see he partners response to it thats what can get me aroused

ZandraGhoul

:blush: ...for me its spanking. Not really like an over the knee thing at all but in a comfortable spot on the bed or couch, just laying down.

Its such an average fetish but I still get shy about it.

I also like being tied up, its really meditative for me, if I've had a really hard time I'll come home and ask my fiance to restrain me and depending on how bad, I'll ask that he either whip me or kiss me. :redface:

I guess it's just like surrendering control for a minute when life get's really difficult. both feeling pain and just the feeling of being loved is kind of brain clearing for me, but it's also my soft spot for sure. ;)

I daydream about unwilling magic transformations. Also being tied up and mind(body) control.

I dream about this all the time. You're not alone with this one. Unexpected/unwilling magic transformations and biological transformations are equal turn ons for me. Mostly its an encounter with someone (or sentient something) that initiates this change.

Also, I love reading about sex. Any kind. Any pairing. The 'explicit' tag in someplace like a Harry Potter fanfiction site is where I head to when I'm feelin the blues

Usernamethe2nd

I daydream about unwilling magic transformations. Also being tied up and mind(body) control. In fanfiction I enjoy the incoherence and inarticulateness caused by sex, and when a character is forced to desperately seek help from another without being able to keep their cool, though the latter one as kink vs. well-liked trope is kind of ambiguous. I think I'm into a sort of non-physical masochism.

I spent some embarrassing moments trying to explain my fascination with some of these to my friends back in the day when I knew less about sexuality, but I guess you can't actually explain your kinks, they just are. I have gone into some serious armchair psychology about how inarticulateness and desperation appeals to me, though.

Does anyone else at all like transformations, though? Anyone? I've yet to run into this anywhere.

Don't have the same fetish sorry! This is very interesting though. I am piqued by sado-masochism in general, but non-physical masochism, how very cerebral! I would love to learn more.

hmm maybe I spoke too soon... I don't know specifically but wild and strange transformations have certainly appealed to me. I have more of a weight gain fetish so... yeah. But very interesting I have been trying to associate it with something more like this though. I had a rather vivid dream depicting such a thing happening not too long ago.

Fullmetal Activist

Kind of an odd fetish but I get turned on by the idea of humans having tails. It opens up a world of possibilities.

PurveyorOfBadPuns

I am recently discovering through online roleplay that I am a massive domme. That is all.

Sarcastic_Morteo

I'm fairly grey and have a few things that turn me on. I like the thought of electroplay, though I've never done it myself. The thought of shocking a female with electrical devices really turns me on in an intellectual way. I've considered buy some of the tools used, but I don't have anyone to do such things with and really don't know how to get that going (IDK, Craigslist lol). Also, I really enjoy giving massages although I can't say if I like it in a sexual manner, I just get a sense of enjoyment from kneading someone's muscles and hearing the little sounds they make as I pop their joints and back. I've even considered being a masseuse, but gave that up long ago. Conversely, I've never received a massage myself but wonder what getting one would be like. I generally don't know how I'd react since I'm somewhat touch-adversive. Again, I don't know how to make this a reality and don't know how to bring the subject up to anyone I know.

I have a marco/micro fetish, which after finally thinking about why, comes from my masochism (I'm somewhat sadist).

I'm in to S and M. Everytime I think there's a limit to it, I discover there isn't.

Can't have S and M sex though, as I lack the desire to have it.

Human sexuality is such a vast and interesting subject and I have really enjoyed reading through this thread :D

I found that I am interested in rope bondage, spanking or dom/sub situations.

Though...

A big thing for me, one that I am slightly embarrassed by, is I have a bit of an oral fixation. I actually am not a big fan of kissing but just thinking about something in my mouth always gets me.... Unlike bondage/spanking I am sexually aroused by my oral fixation. Bondage and spanking are more of an emotional release for me.

I am a woman and I like big breasts. I think it's because I was breastfed, and then I watched my two younger sisters being breastfed. I saw my mother's breasts all the time and they were presented as something desirable and delicious. I never gave any of this much thought until I was an adult. I actually like it best if the woman is wearing a top, but no bra. I enjoy looking, but that's all.

Hair is one of mine, again the top of the head sort of hair. Nice hair is something I love, but looking at it isn't enough. Like that's nice but it's the feel of the hair. I feel happy having my hair touched or touching someone else's hair, either gently with a hand or playfully with teeth. This is a minor one though.

It's a bit of an oddball fetish but I enjoy being valued, a lot. That is probably my biggest one, nothing quite makes me tingle like being valuable to someone. I don't have a lot of self-worth, as in none, and so having a significant other value me is just the greatest feeling because it leaves me feeling worthwhile in a way I just cannot achieve by myself. I love doting on the people I care about, but this goes above and beyond just being a good and doting friend. I'm willing to do just about anything to make that one person I care about happy, to make them feel good, to be useful for them...to be valued.

Honestly I don't feel a lot sexually, but whatever I get...I get from them because of the above fetish. Making that one other person happy and being of use to them does things for me that my seemingly numb body can't otherwise feel. It's both magical and terrifying.

TheNaughtyNeutrois

TW: *mentions extreme kinks involving rapeplay*

I've realized something amazing yesterday, my arousal is completely linked to my kinks. Not sure if these kinks are ace fetishes so let me know, I'll remove my comment if it's off-topic.

My kinks are strictly about certain situations and certain feelings - they all are have violent themes: Rapeplay, humiliation/degradation, discipline/punishment, interrogation scene (cop/suspect), profanity, edgeplay, bloodplay and knifeplay.

I like it hard and rough. The feelings and pain that come with being violated sexually is the only way I can achieve orgasm.

I am a victim of sexual coercion. I was asexual before the event and still am after, the only change afterwards was developing a crazy sexual appetite for my kinks specified above.

Oh, I've got something else actually. It's not a fetish, and doesn't really arouse me, but admittedly, the idea of some light bondage type stuff interests me. Nothing too serious, and it doesn't actually cause arousal. But I do have some minor interest in the idea for some reason.

A few weeks ago, I finally discovered an actual name for one of my main fetishes: Hard Vore. (being eaten alive and raw) :p

''Hard vore describes scenarios where prey is subjected to injuries, being ripped and chewed. This type of vore involves cutting, biting, tearing and usually blood. Although there is no inherent sexual characteristic to these actions, to someone with a vore fetish they could be taken in a sexual context. Hard vore has sometimes been referred to as "gore" to separate it from soft vore.''

That's from http://en.wikifur.com/wiki/Vorarephilia#Hard_vore

All I can say is, this is all rather awesome :ph34r:

Usernamethe2nd

It's a bit of an oddball fetish but I enjoy being valued, a lot. That is probably my biggest one, nothing quite makes me tingle like being valuable to someone. I don't have a lot of self-worth, as in none, and so having a significant other value me is just the greatest feeling because it leaves me feeling worthwhile in a way I just cannot achieve by myself. I love doting on the people I care about, but this goes above and beyond just being a good and doting friend. I'm willing to do just about anything to make that one person I care about happy, to make them feel good, to be useful for them...to be valued.

Honestly I don't feel a lot sexually, but whatever I get...I get from them because of the above fetish. Making that one other person happy and being of use to them does things for me that my seemingly numb body can't otherwise feel. It's both magical and terrifying.

^ Honestly, I feel the same way orange. I really try to avoid this part of myself, but I cant help that its still there. A part of me longs for a person to serve. I don't know if this could amount to be a fetish though as I havent explored it enough.

I love good eye make-up. The best is late 1960s look- olive green or teal eyeshadow, eyeliner, and false eyelashes. Also good is the "raccoon eye" 1920s. Eyebrows that are pencilled on too severely can be great too. Basically old-skool femininity at its best. Liquid eyeliner and bible belt make-up don't cut it.

I have a thing for orthopedic problems. I have some fairly minor but notable issues myself. I am interested by people who have arthritis, cerebral palsy, uneven legs, severe scoliosis, crutches, etc. They can be very sexy and have a special kind of confidence. Leather and metal leg braces are kinda s&m to me.

And speedos. I love the minor exhibitionism, implied sophistication (to some this is very true and they are common in Europe and Latin America more than the white protestant USA), and just the look. speedos often have a connotation of gayness, I'm likely bisexual to some degree but I just love being looked at in speedos by beautiful women or anyone at all who would think I'm hot at wall- and as I hate being touched it is an important step in how I can be at all sexual.

I am piqued by sado-masochism in general, but non-physical masochism, how very cerebral! I would love to learn more.

Something along these lines. I'm interested (very interested) in BDSM culture in general, specifically the D/S part. I'ts never been a physical thing - I don't have active desire to act on it, but the idea, the psychology behind it fascinates me, it's as close to a fetish as I would probably get. I'm not a typical S though - never been one for voluntary submission/obedience, and that, plus the asexual component, usually excludes me automatically from any 'pure blood' BDSM communities.

Also unifroms - police/military/pilots/flight attendants/firefighting, that kind of stuff. Definitely no medical uniforms.

I enjoyed being smothered by ass hands also like the feeling of a ladies hands around my neck not squeezing too hard though lol

ethereal_energy

Glasses! They make a lot of people look better, but I especially love them on men. Not huge square ones. It would depend on the person; different frames look good on different people. I love it when people take off their glasses and clean them. :blush:

Every now and again, twins. Apart from that occasional thing, I have no idea.

Eyeglasses, schoolboy uniforms, with a similar design to this: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Bi2Ag9p-yMA/S7Sn45fuP4I/AAAAAAAAAak/othh7Szzt3Q/s1600/Korean+high+school+uniform.jpg and intelligence .

Brunettes with loose ponytails and men with Van Dyke mustaches. A good tool, such as an axe or knife, I also find feels beautiful in the hand.

Archived