Awkward topic: What are your Ace Fetishes?

Burnt_Phoenix

Burnt_Phoenix

Alright, so this is a bit of an awkward topic (as the title says), but am I the only ace on here with weird fetishes that are not about people, but specific activities or objects? I never am sexually attracted to people (of course), but there are sexual fetishes that arouse me. Being a bit of an oddball, even among the asexual community, I've always been interested in other people's sexualities and fetishes, I am even taking some college classes on the subject (Which, given the class that is in them, may have not been the best decision), because it is so damn interesting to hear about how sexuality, in other people, works as an academic interest.

So, I'm curious, because I know a lot of us on here have our own fetishes, despite not having attraction. So, because I love knowing what makes other people (especially asexuals) tick, answer me this:

What are your fetishes?

And, just because I would feel bad if I asked this question and didn't answer it, I'll reveal mine. I am way into penetrative orgasm, something about spreading one's biological material into another person seems (in a gross but fascinating way) really poignant and beautiful, not to mention, in a strange way, romantic. And for whatever reason, nothing else can ever turn me on, except THAT idea. The people, of course, don't matter, and neither does any other part of sex or any other kinks, but that one ALWAYS turns me on.

So, now that I shared, awkwardly, I'm curious, what are your asexual fetishes, if you have them (And I know a good deal of you do, having seen similar topics like this before).

Oh, and before anyone says I'm not a true Ace because of that, which will inevitably happen, I'm just going to quote the banner again:

"An asexual person is a person who does not experience sexual ATTRACTION". Not arousal. Not libido. Attraction. Just thought I would clarify before the 'acelitists' or whatever start fighting about it...

Also, this is my first topic post, so if I did something wrong (Like a secret hug or something) be nice about it.

I'm interested in the topic, but I haven't actually given it enough thought to give an answer for myself . . .

I'm not sexually aroused by anyone or anything, but I do have an asexual fetish about men who have long hair. I'm obsessed. I suppose I'm also a bit of an asexual sadist. I don't like hurting anyone, but seeing someone I like hurt gives me something of a warm, fuzzy feeling. :ph34r:

alpacaterpillar

Mine's a bit vague, but it generally has to do with the movement or sensation of women's clothing on women's bodies. This generally manifests as a fetish for wind blowing skirts, though similar things arouse me as well. They all generally involve clothing.

Naked women are a turn off though.

Female Ejaculation! So gross yet so fascinating!

But I'm grossed out by vagina.....and I like brown ones not pink ones because they blend in better with the skin color and are camouflaged!

I too have a thing for clothing.... dressing a girl in a good outfit and maybe playing around with it and seeing how it looks on her. Taking bits and pieces off and such. However naked lower half is a no no for me...

Also I like looking at girls faces when they are masterbating because they have the silliest looking expressions. They make me laugh and smile.

Carbon Monoxide

I can't think of any fetishes I have so far...

IceHurricane

I am way into penetrative orgasm, something about spreading one's biological material into another person seems (in a gross but fascinating way) really poignant and beautiful, not to mention, in a strange way, romantic.

I honestly never knew how much I love this until now. I totally agree that it is very beautiful, and strangely romantic. I wouldn't call it a fetish of mine though, because the thought of it doesn't effect me in any way.

In regards to this question, I really don't think I have any fetishes. I can't really think of anything that turns me on. Would shipping be considered a fetish?

AnomalyEternal

Victorian era clothing. Like. Waistcoats. It doesn't involve a specific person wearing the clothes, just anyone wearing Victorian clothes. And accents. The only accent I don't like seems to be a really strong american accent. Though I am also a little bit of a sadist

Funny...I've always considered the above mentioned thing about bits being dispenced into things really spooky and nightmare inducing! So cool how diverse everyone is!

I don't have a fetish. But, the elitism you are worried about is frowned upon at AVEN so don't worry. :D

You may want to poke the local mod, you accidentally posted this three times (probably due to the SQL error I would assume) :)

Burnt_Phoenix

I don't have a fetish. But, the elitism you are worried about is frowned upon at AVEN so don't worry. :D

You may want to poke the local mod, you accidentally posted this three times (probably due to the SQL error I would assume) :)

Yeah, I edited them to say 'deleted because of multi-post' instead of the post, so hopefully that catches a mod's attention. I don't usually use forums, so I figured I would mess something up... I'm gonna go eat a 'You Done Goofed' cupcake, now...

alpacaterpillar

Yeah, I edited them to say 'deleted because of multi-post' instead of the post, so hopefully that catches a mod's attention. I don't usually use forums, so I figured I would mess something up... I'm gonna go eat a 'You Done Goofed' cupcake, now...

Where are these cupcakes?!

Burnt_Phoenix

I...I... I already ate them. I'm sorry... I'll make more later!

I had read this as "Whats up witht he cupcakes?" My mistake ^^

Hello, just a quick TMI warning :ph34r:

I define myself (when it comes to real people) as a Kinky Demisensual Ace (I do not enjoy or desire sexual intercourse, but love sensuality and intimacy when in love)

I don't know why, but I prefer not to use the term 'fetish' ... I read somewhere that a fetish replaces intimacy, whereas a kink enhances intimacy... I don't know if that is true or not, but I am all about the intimacy, so, I stick with the word Kinky, as opposed to fetishist, when defining myself ^_^

My kinks are pretty extreme, to say the least: I erm, love to consume human bodily fluids: sweat, spit, blood and, of course sexual fluids (another human's, by the way, not my own :ph34r: )... I won't go into exactly why I enjoy this, or the extent of the activities I am interested in with relation to it, as that may be too much for AVEN (despite sex not being involved), suffice to say however, this is one of my favorite activities, aside from snuggling/kissing/watching DVD's haha... I love to play with S&M as well, as a special addition to a healthy, loving, intimate asexual relationship, but again, will not go into the extent of it, or the reasons behind it, or exactly what and how I enjoy it. I have other, erm, more extreme kinks, however, probably rather inappropriate for AVEN, even in a thread such as this, and even though they do not necessarily involve actual sex. None of these kinks actively arouse me, but, I do enjoy experiencing them more if I am already aroused.. I don't know why, maybe arousal numbs the pain? :twisted: haha

Interesting subject. I've very recently 'come clean' to my friends about my sexual orientation doubts (kept falling in love with guys while I thought I was a lesbian) and they thought it was weird that I -DO- get errr... 'excited' about some things. They must think that when you're asexual, you're emotionally dead or something.

But recently I've figured out that kissing, especially French kissing, is as much as sex to me as intercourse is to some. I love it. Doing it (haven't done it for 4 years or so?) and watching it, doesn't matter.

Plus I have this thing where I find men with grey hair insanely attractive. Especially if they're very tall too. Ohhh man.

because it is so damn interesting to hear about how sexuality, in other people, works as an academic interest.

I agree. I also find it quite fascinating to see how other people's sexuality is like. If AVEN has taught me one thing it is that sexuality is far from black and white. Although I think part of the reason why I'm interested in is because I really can't understand it. I don't have any kinks or fetishes either and simply can't wrap my head around how these things come to be.

I know it's strange but recently I've had a fetish about IV's, that kinda loss of control over your own body and men in surgeon clothes (i'm embarrassed now)

Don't have any, to my knowledge anyway. Personally, I can't comprehend it.

I don't know if this counts but I'm so drawn in to a woman's expression and breaths while having an orgasm. It's just a kind of fascination to see someone so overcome with a feeling that she lets go and temporarily forgets herself. The face people pull when they have an orgasm is hardly the prettiest or most dignified but it's pretty real. I dunno, maybe there's still a part of me that enjoys that for sexual reasons but I think to witness that is very special and brings you closer. They're letting you see that side of them.

Hair (on the head, nowhere else ugh) ladies and dudes, just well groomed, slightly long and swishy...just makes me wanna run my hands through it, oof. The emo style fringe is the best.

Also I guess anything a bit roughy and dominant really works on me if I'm in that sort of setting I'm usually having sex for my partners enjoyment, but if I'm going to have sex I like it rough and ready.

Err…I don't know if it counts as a fetish, but I like Shonen-ai (it's like yaoi without the sex). Not that I like read it, but sometimes I look it up and I like it.

And I like lace alot, to wear myself and to see on other people.

I'm aroused by nice dress clothes and nice hair. If your hair and your clothes aren't right, I won't be aroused and that's that. I do, however, have a pregnancy fetish, as embarrassing as that is. Never in my life do I ever want to have children, yet the fetish remains.

I have what I guess I would call a medical fetish. Nothing... explicit, per se, but I like needles and hospitals and broken bones and that sort of thing. The idea of being afraid of needles is, for some reason, the most exciting thing I can possibly imagine. I think it's something about expected pain.

mischevious_koala

Compared with all the other ace fetishes/kinks, mines pretty bland. I'm into sneakers. When I see a nice looking pair in public I'm only aroused a little, but when I'm alone, seeing videos of sneakers on feet is just one of those feelings I can't comprehend.

thatotherguy57

Accents, especially English, Australian, and Irish (in that order). Also red hair and light coloured eyes (especially blue or grey).

This thread has been moved from Asexual Q&A to The Grey Area.

Heart

Asexual Q&A Moderator

Fat, basically. There's no upward limit either, the bigger the better, even to the point of immobility. I'd never actually partake in actively gaining weight or getting another to do so because health, but the idea would turn me on greatly. Why, I have no clue. It kind of causes me some inner turmoil to tell the truth. Because it's something so objectively bad for you, yet I can't help but love it.

Janus the Fox

Lol, my fetish revolves around a range of Furry Fetishism. This is often termed Yiffing, it often involves humanistic, yet animalistic people.

In detail, I like ground animal anthropomorphism, that's often cats, rabbits, dogs etc but often excludes horses. Feel free to explore the Furry tag in tumblr or The Yiffing Gallery at your own risk to get the idea. This could often involve younger cubs, both male and female, incest, fursuiting, artwork and from other sub-cultures including a number of video game franchises.

Often Gwydion and Rhoslyn has catered to this fetish themselves, they are a cat and rabbit respectively and I see my own fursona as a fox as they see it. The can also ask for sex when they want it, choose what gender I am or any methods they want, often covers most traditional and LGBT sexual culture. Because it don't exist in real life, the fetish is purely based around fantasy.

Though the fetishism don't trigger the libido all the time, it at least get some sexual enjoyment out of things while I still can.

Feel free to join Ace Fet that often discusses Asexuality spectrum fetishism's.

I have what I guess I would call a medical fetish. Nothing... explicit, per se, but I like needles and hospitals and broken bones and that sort of thing. The idea of being afraid of needles is, for some reason, the most exciting thing I can possibly imagine. I think it's something about expected pain.

I have something of a needle fetish, too! Which probably stems from my own (pretty extreme) needle phobia. The idea of other people facing one of my biggest fears completely turns me on. I think I also have sort of a (not at all sexual) fascination with people's reactions to pain that plays into it as well...hard to explain in a way that doesn't make me sound like a horrible person, haha, but it doesn't come from a sadistic (again, not in the sexual sense) place at all, it's more of an intellectual curiosity.

I'm glad someone started this thread - it makes me feel like less of a freak to know there are others out there like me! :-)

Archived