Welcome to the new Forum!

Kelly

Welcome to our new forum.

This forum has been created to discuss aromantic and romantic identities/orientations. Even though it may seem hard to distinguish sometimes, please remember that discussions about relationships have their home in the Asexual Relationship Forum.

It is also important to remember that every orientation is welcome on AVEN, and everyone should be treated with respect and support during the self-discovery process that is often required in this kind of discussions.

We will move some other threads here shortly. Feel free to start topics.

:cake: to all

Qutenkuddly

AWESOME COOKIES!!! There's been quite a bit of work that's gone towards preparing for this, so it's really great to see it finally roll out. :D

Glory Hallelujah!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been away for a looooong time. I wanted to post my first comeback post on the "Welcome back" thread but either I can't seem to find it (I always get lost here!!) or it's gone. But this place is also perfect for that :wub:

Part of the reason I had stopped coming here was feeling that I didn't fit in as an aromantic asexual from an Arab culture. Thank you for adding this forum. Here's hoping I'll be staying longer this time! :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived