AVENues: May/June 2012

180278_347524051982244_271667095_n.jpg

Firstly, I sincerely apologize for this being so late. Unforeseen circumstances arose in the formatting/layout process, which, unfortunately, delayed the release. This should not be an issue any longer, however, so the future releases should be right on schedule.

Anyway, the May/June 2012 issue of AVENues is finally out! AVENues is free to print and distribute. Feel free to give your feedback in this thread.

The submission deadline for July/August 2012 is still 22 June. For more information, please view the Call for Submissions over in Announcements. Please send all submissions to newsletter@asexuality.org.

Download Links:

High Quality (Preferred quality for viewing and printing)

Low Quality (Preferred quality for slower computers)

Previous Issues:

May/June 2011 (Issue #23)

March/April 2011 (Issue #22)

Relevant Links:

AVENues

AVENues Archive

AVENues Facebook Page

AVEN Project Team tumblr

Qutenkuddly

Yay! I'm glad to finally see it. :)

Question for ya, though, why was the formatting of my poetry changed from how I intended them? I had chosen left justified with a plain san-serif font for a reason. The combination of centering, using a serif font, and putting everything in italics really kinda hideous, at least to me. *pout*

:cake: for another awesome edition of AVENues :wub:

Looks spiffy, though I'm slightly disappointed that the suggested tribute to the late AVENite redpandacyborg that was promised doesn't appear to be in this issue.

The tribute was a little too late.

If you would check the dates, you'd realize that the tribute was suggested last year for the July/Aug 2011 issue, i.e. it's been a full year.

Lady Heartilly

Oh my, my poem did get in :blush:

Mine too! I totally thought it got lost somewhere in the dark depths of the internet since I never received a reply. :lol: Glad to know it didn't.

• 5 months later...

How do I download it? The link just takes me to a Google Docs page, and when I right click on the issue, it just says "Save Image As...". Why can't I download it as a PDF like the older editions?

How do I download it? The link just takes me to a Google Docs page, and when I right click on the issue, it just says "Save Image As...". Why can't I download it as a PDF like the older editions?

There should be a white header on the screen with the document title on the left side. Under that, there should be four drop-down sections, one being "File." Click on File, go to the bottom of the drop-down menu, and click on Download. That should work with both versions. If that doesn't work for you, feel free to send an email to AVENues and I'll email you a copy. :)

526338_10200101120837468_448728388_n.jpg575322_10200101121717490_20092499_n.jpg

Archived