New Scientist article finally SCANNED IN !!

IT

Dear all.

I know that some of you have only seen the New Scientist article in 'transcript' format but tonight - as promised on our last Manchester meetup a few weeks ago - I have scanned in the article from the copy of the New Scientist given to me by our esteemed fellow member Artemis (thanks a lot, Jo!)

Click on the link below to access it.

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~cmorris/asxfront.html

Be warned that the pictures are big. they are around 250k each. If you don't have a broadband internet connection then you may be waiting around for a while for the pics to load. They have to be big to enable you to read the text. For the benefit of our newer members the young man featured in the pictures that go with the article is none other than the brains behind the creation of this website, AVENguy. Way to go, David!!

Enjoy!

:)

Regards

Colin

Thank you, Colin!

I couldn't buy the magazine quickly enough to have my own copy, so now I have your electronic version. We may want to put the article, or at least a link to it, on the "Information about Asexuality" main page.

Thanks for scanning the magazine version of the article! :) I could not get a copy of New Scientist at the time so only got a chance to see the online article without the pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
Man, I'm rarely ever around anymore :(

Me = Pete in the article

I suspected as much!

Brian (boa)

Live R Perfect

Well done IT! :D

I have several articles I wanted to scan, but its just one of those jobs that keeps being pushed to the bottom of the list :roll: ...

Archived