Roll Call - January 18

Hu

Respond below with your favorite pizza topping. Non-responders will be warned after one month and defrocked after two.

Broccoli.

black olives

*originally it was pineapple but I've been ordered to never eat that fruit again as I'm highly allergic to the fresh and dried varieties.

Pepperoni.

The draft of the next AVENues issue is on the plane of beta-reading at the moment; it's a smaller issue than some that we've had but still has some quality content. The Wiki's been fairly quiet; I have an idea for it (and a separate idea for more PT stuff) that I haven't quite gotten to posting yet.

SpirallingSnowy

garlic and cheese :D

Pineapple and bacon!

::is still working 9-14 (mostly 14) hour days and so isn't able to check in regularly::

One more week and I"ll have most of this house finished- making somewhere near to $1200! Got another job scheduled after that, then I get to raise my rates and make $70 per coat of paint! After that, my dad is going into surgery so I have to move in with him temporarily, look for a place of my own OR see about the move to San Fran, and generally get my life on a professional-career track!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I contacted Jesh with the one-month warning, and as she's not finding time to be on the boards much, she has decided to remove herself from the PT.

You've probably noticed I haven't been able to get on much lately either, and the Post of the Week has become more of a Post of the Month. I will respectfully step down as well if we want to try to get some new blood in.

I contacted Jesh with the one-month warning, and as she's not finding time to be on the boards much, she has decided to remove herself from the PT.

You've probably noticed I haven't been able to get on much lately either, and the Post of the Week has become more of a Post of the Month. I will respectfully step down as well if we want to try to get some new blood in.

HU I think you are active enough to keep you around. And from what I've seen people aren't exactly fighting over the chance to become PT. If you step down I doubt we'll find anyone to replace you.

HU I think you are active enough to keep you around. And from what I've seen people aren't exactly fighting over the chance to become PT. If you step down I doubt we'll find anyone to replace you.

I agree. Post of the Month is way better than Post of the Never.

(And, if your job is anything like mine, I imagine that you don't exactly have a lot of submissions clamoring for the honor...)

I was referring to "Post of the Week" submissions - it's supposed, theoretically, to be the best post (or excerpt from a post) of the week, but most weeks few people nominate any posts.

Archived