One for the Brits (and Irish)... where are you??!

Live R Perfect

What part of the UK or Ireland do you live in?  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• North-West
    • North-East
    • West Midlands
    • East Midlands
    • South-West
    • South-East
    • East Anglia
    • North Wales
    • South Wales
    • Northern Scotland
    • Southern Scotland
    • Northern Ireland
    • Southern Ireland
    • Other? Please specify!!
    • By request: I DON'T LIVE IN THE UK!!!
    • I wish I lived in the UK!

This poll is closed to new votes

Live R Perfect

Hello there! :D

I'm just intrigued to find out what the distribution of British asexuals here is, so please take part in this poll for me if you live in the UK.

It might help when it comes to organising meetups - I think it would be an idea to have regional ones for those who dont live in the South-east.

*Sits back and waits for results*

:shock:

*Waits some more*

:shock:

*Decides to come back later...*

Um...! :? :x :? :shock: :D :mrgreen: Could you throw in the option, "I don't live in the UK", just so I have something to vote for? Please? Pretty please? *begs*

Um...! :? :x :? :shock: :D :mrgreen: Could you throw in the option, "I don't live in the UK", just so I have something to vote for? Please? Pretty please? *begs*
seconds the vote for a "not in the UK" option :P

I don't live in the UK, (the big Yuk, as my friend calls it) but I wish I did. Does that count for anything?

*waving her Union Jack, humming 'God Save the Queen'*

Cate

Live R Perfect
I don't live in the UK, (the big Yuk, as my friend calls it) but I wish I did. Does that count for anything?

*waving her Union Jack, humming 'God Save the Queen'*

Cate

In that case I formerly accept you as a fellow Briton! :D

Welcome to our green and pleasant land! (Well...our congested, polluted land, anyway...) :?

*Gratefully, and a little misty eyed, accepts her honorary Subjecthood*

Thank you! I shall make a cup of PG Tips and have a cream cracker in celebration. Now, where do I want my fictional house to be? Probably Kent, Essex or Oxfordshire.

Cate

YAAAAAAY!!!!!! :D :D :D

(clicks the special, brand-new button) :mrgreen: T'anks. I feel all warm and fuzzy now. *gurgle*

I KNOW! We have loads. Come ON, people. Don't be shy.

*waits with Liverlicker*

Hey, Ll, wanna Mr Kiplings cream slice while we wait? *rifles through Mary Poppins-like bag of goodies*

Cate

Live R Perfect
Hey, Ll, wanna Mr Kiplings cream slice while we wait? *rifles through Mary Poppins-like bag of goodies*

Funny you should ask me that - I picked up the nickname 'Mr Kipling' in my 3rd year at Uni because... I DO make exceedingly good cakes! :wink:

Aven seems to be taking a very cakey theme of late doesn't it?!

*Stuffs cream slice into gob*

Yes, we do seem to have cake on the brain. So you're a good baker? How're your scones? I can't seem to get them right. I can't even get the dough to the point it can go into the oven. The consistancy is all wrong.

Cate

*hands over a Mr Kiplings mince pie*

From what I remember AVEN has always been very cake-friendly. Which is nice. I suppose something has to replace the sex crave. Might as well be cake.

*sniff*

I'm not from England, by the way. But if it helps, Cate is determined to convert me to Anglophilia. So. Jolly good.

*taps fingertips together, Mr Burns style*

Yes, give in to the Anglophilia. Hold this St George. Hold it I say!! Yes, very good. Now you may have some Cadburys as a reward.

Next week we'll learn 'God Save the Queen'.

Cate

Live R Perfect

I've actually never tried scones - I'm more of a fruitcake maker... Various combos like apple and banana, raisins and cherries, banana and choc chip, etc...

*Gobbles down Mr Kiplings mince pie*

By the way, after the whole curly-wurly discussion, I went out today and bought one. Mmm-mmm! First one I've had since I was about 10... I'd forgotten how chewy they are!

Julie: We have ways of making you British... resistance is futile! Mwahhaa-haa-haaaaa! :twisted:

Liverlicker: *grin* I think you'll find little in the way of resistance. Especially if you all keep bribing me with chocolate products. :D

Live R Perfect
Liverlicker: *grin* I think you'll find little in the way of resistance. Especially if you all keep bribing me with chocolate products. :D

*Starts knitting Julie a Union Jack pullover, whilst spoon-feeding her with chocolate mousse*

Live R Perfect
*Starts knitting Julie a Union Jack pullover, whilst spoon-feeding her with chocolate mousse*

Hmmm... did I mention that I have three arms?! :? :wink:

YES! And you can't use any of them to hold a mobile whilst driving now.

England is so much smarter than America on this thing. American's will never give up the right to yammer into their cells about their dog's psychiatrist while driving their atomic bomb of a bus ninety miles an hour in heavy traffic.

Cate

Live R Perfect

Well, I wouldn't anyway... I haven't passed my test yet. In fact I havent had a lesson for 6 months. Yikes! I've really gotta get that sorted out...

YES! And you can't use any of them to hold a mobile whilst driving now.

England is so much smarter than America on this thing. American's will never give up the right to yammer into their cells about their dog's psychiatrist while driving their atomic bomb of a bus ninety miles an hour in heavy traffic.

can I move now? :roll: *cars + phones = bad idea :? *

Cate: Why "the big Yuk"? Incidentally, crazy day in central London next Monday. You may have seen that England won the rugby world cup a couple of weeks ago - the players will be in an open top bus parading the cup through the streets before they met the Queen - I'll wave a flag for you.

Ll - glad to hear that i've started a curly-wurly rennaisance. :lol:

P

OrganicPainCollector
*taps fingertips together, Mr Burns style*

Yes, give in to the Anglophilia. Hold this St George. Hold it I say!! Yes, very good. Now you may have some Cadburys as a reward.

Next week we'll learn 'God Save the Queen'.

Cate

When ever I hear 'God save the Queen' I always think of the 1962 Version on "Mutiny on the Bounty" When you hear "God save the Queen" you could die of laughter. Check it out if you see it on TV or a real cheap rental. If you get bored, fast forward to when they get to Tahita. Also, that is the SEXIEST represenetation of wanton natives without nudity I have ever seen.

On another Tangent. I think it is illegal to drive and talk even on a hands free in new york. My beef with these people is, in California people knew it was dangerous so they slow WAY down, which just causes more problems....

and to think I miss Holywood.

Exit.

Live R Perfect
Ll - glad to hear that i've started a curly-wurly rennaisance. :lol:

I'm glad too - if it hadn't been brought to my attention that they still existed then I would have lived out the rest of my life completely Curly-Wurly-less! Can you imagine that? Can you?! :|

Archived