Resignation

Cate Perfect

As of now I am resigning from AVEN.

I will no longer be checking the site so any questions should be directed to the other admins.

If you absolutely need to reach me send an email through the email button under this post.

Victoria/Cate

:shock:

Why??

EDIT: Er... "Why??" being directed to the other admins, I guess.

Um, yeah... like Mega-dittos :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Lady Heartilly

WHAT?!!!!!!!! You're like . . . one of the most active members here! and one of my favorite members . . . That's so depressing; it wouldn't be the same without you! :cry:

I spoke to Cate just now..... and between the fact that she's working like 80 hours a week at the bookstore, combined with a few other things that she's planning and working on, she no longer has time to be checking AVEN at the moment.

So, for the time being, while she's got so much on her plate, she felt that as she wouldn't be a productive admin, it would be best to step down.

Lady Heartilly

But not being an admin anymore and no longer checking the site are two different things . . . she doesn't have to read every post, but if she could just check a couple of things once a week and maybe just post once in a while it would be better than leaving completely . . .

AVEN is huge and busy - which is normally a point in its favour, but not once you break out a lot of other huge and busy and more important things. I can definitely see the attraction in going cold turkey rather than trying to ration yourself to some insanely small part of it each week. Especially when you're used to posting as much as Cate does. Maybe she figures it's just better not to tempt herself.[/i]

Sorry to hear but I whatever is best for you, Cate.

Not feeling too good about it either. However, I think I can understand the reasoning.

It's a bit worrying to see Cate gone like this, i can understand why though.

All we can do is wish her all the best though.

*ponders what Aven will be like over the next few months....*

Sorry to hear this as I was just beginning to really appreciate your company Cate. (I know you'll be back for a check - you can't stay away forever - Aven is addictive afterall.) But like the rest of life, people come, people go, things change - It will certainly be different around here.

Good luck with everything.

Just want to thank Cate for her marvellous contribution to AVEN and hope that when her work load decreases she'll rejoin us. *Feels selfishly deprived and sad at losing her*

I concur with Jael L. Like, I understand and whatnot...but I'm still super sad and hope that Cate comes back as soon as she can. Man. What're we gonna do without the Cate?!

Well I already posted my feelings in What are you thinking, but yeah- this is weird. :? I understand the being really busy part, I just don't understand this sudden departure with just a "bye". That's it? :?

str8fuknpimpin

oh my terd-frikin-assp-lickin shist. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU!!! *shakes furiously*

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

GO TO *BEEP* MOTHA FUC*AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:shock: :shock:

woah, that was actually quite a shock.

Cate gone, posting is gonna go down by, like, 25%

:?

oh my terd-frikin-assp-lickin shist. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHAT DID THEY DO TO YOU!!! *shakes furiously*

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

GO TO *BEEP* MOTHA FUC*AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Julie, thanks... I was trying to sort out my feelings on this, and I think you've just brought them into full focus for me :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :?

Archived