Welcome our new moderator

Kelly

♥ Steph ♥ is now the co-mod of Asexual Musings and Rantings.

littlepersonparadox

WAY TO GO STEPH!!!!

Sage Raven Domino

Congrats, Steph , I'll be glad to post in Musi under your supervision! :cake:

I think you've got the position by your own virtue, so I didn't want to point out during the election that power runs in (civil) families on AVEN, but now it's safe to say that we've got a new admod/PT couple! Good luck, have fun! :cake:

I'm not going to continue this trend

at least because I'm not interested in modding :P

Congrats, Steph , I'll be glad to post in Musi under your supervision! :cake:

I think you've got the position by your own virtue, so I didn't want to point out during the election that power runs in (civil) families on AVEN, but now it's safe to say that we've got a new admod/PT couple! Good luck, have fun! :cake:

I'm not going to continue this trend

at least because I'm not interested in modding :P

Would you believe me if I said I was going to run for the PT position? (The one Paradox now occupies). Unfortunately I did not meet a specific requirement to run until recently so I motivated them to attempt.

Thank you everyone! I will do my best to serve the community! There is quite a lot to learn!

Captain Darkhorse

Congratulations! Don't worry too much - I'm sure you'll do just fine :)

Sage Raven Domino

Would you believe me if I said I was going to run for the PT position? (The one Paradox now occupies).

OK, I believe!

I have to admit that ♥ the two green hearts ♥ on the list of online users at the bottom of the community index (or the users reading a topic) look queerly gorgeous :D :wub:

Congrats Steph!! It was a tough competition, but I'm glad you got through it because I think you'll be a great mod! Good luck with the new position!! :cake: :cake:

Bloody well done, Steph!

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Autumn Sunrise

Congratulations, Steph :cake::cake::cake: I think you'll do a great job, and you obviously have strong support from the AVEN membership!

Hoooraaaay!! Many super congratulations! : )) You'll do great, Steph!

red-velvet-cake-recipe.jpg

Congrats Steph, I'm sure we're in safe hands with you! I hope you enjoy this new experience :) :cake::cake::cake:

Green suits you well!

Have fun, being in Admods can be quite a ride ;)

Congratulations ! :)

Thank you everyone ^_^ I've been wanting for formulate a final 'Thank you' but it is difficult to do in the correct way. Seeing as how the announcement hype has died down, now is an excellent time.

The past 48 hours have been interesting. I'm certain that Robin L and Naosuu are sick of my questions already! However I am being cautious while settling into the role because I want to serve the community in the best way possible! I look forward to the day of personally speaking with you all.

It has been an amazing election and I thank everyone that voted for me and shown immense support!
Now the real work begins! Let's have some fun along the way, shall we?

Steph

P.S. Thank you Diamond, I think I'll trademark the two green

Archived