NOPENOPE *come to me intellectuals*

NopeNope

I will be as quick and clear as possible in my story and needs with you potential non-strangers so we

can see if I belong here.

-virgin male of 18 years of age(M,18)

I plan to remove my sexual organs.(Been thinking about it for a few years)

I like women and the idea of sex but I feel crushed by the world whenever I am aroused at

a woman who could be a potential mate for me. I am a person to whom most

people would consider an "individual who tries to put the world on his shoulders".

I do too.

I look at the world and all of those suffering and The only way I can free myself from

being grouped in with the ego of the human mating process is "removal"

The male psychological mating process

is responsible for the state of the world today and those around us. which is why in some what

I plan to remove the desire for sex and recreation from my body and have it known.

I would like every word and speech I plan to give in the future to be taken in by the individuals to which

I speak. I would like for them To look past the male ego and my alternative motives for they are pure.

I desire to help those in poverty and eliminate all of the negatives I read and hear about in the world like

child trafficking, Et cetera..... etc etc....

Though from all my motivation my goals do seem very far away.

I am studying such low tier educational subjects such as philosophy and political science

to influence the world but maybe I might fail. I don't think I can sum up

all the things in my head with one post so I will get back to the topic,

Do I belong here?(with my desire to not have male organs)

Or is there some sort of alternative in my logic and a new direction that will merge with the path I am headed?

"PS."

Please compliment or criticise

My sentence building. I like to be as effective as possible

in communication even if its online since I rarely communicate with

other people and my real life social skills are not as effective as they can be.

**I spend all day home reading books and studying-

I really only get online during the weekend so if I

do end up joining this forum please note this**

I joined ----> Joined: Today, 01:10 PM

and posted this -----> Posted Today, 02:01 PM

wow, Did it take me 51 minutes to type all of that?

lol -My communication skills really need work.

I am an African American by the way...

Race is not important to mention but

I see some threads that seem to discuss it

as if its bottom line has something to do with asexuality.

Welcome :cake:

Why do you feel crushed by the world whenever you're aroused?

I don't know exactly but it reminds me of the process a human goes through whenever

they form relationships or mate. There emotions become glazed to one individual and they put

this person or persons above the rest of the world and there fellow man... I am scared of this mentality because

I value my own existence so much already. I don't know if this makes sense but

Try to imagine a hypothetical situation of two starving

children and only enough food to feed one of them while the other one dies...

your outcome makes a difference if one of the children are yours and the other one is not doesn't it?

I don't want to influence the world with even a piece of that mentality inside of me.

Janus the Fox

Welcome and one more intellectual here.

You're serious on removing sexual organs? :huh: fair enough for gender dysmorphia but removal...

:cake: 

I do not understand why you believe you must be sexless.

The state of the world today, as you put it, is a whole lot more complex than men wanting and having sex.

I dont understand why you think people wont listen to you seriously because you are a man. Your personality and message ought to overshaddow your gender dramatically.

Also, if you plan to be a public speaker and to share your ideas, you should open yorself to your community and learn from other people. It will help your communication skills too.

Welcome and one more intellectual here.

You're serious on removing sexual organs? :huh: fair enough for gender dysmorphia but removal...

:cake:

Thanks,

I am serious about the removal and everything else I posted.

On the subject of myself becoming a conscious awareness

in the world, I still lack a starting point. Everything else has

been chosen and I am here also for good feedback and communication.

I am not familiar with the term gender dysmorphia.(looked a bit of it up on the net and I do have 3 dictionaries sitting

in my room that I neglected to put to use!)

I do consider myself a somewhat functional normal all around man with these

exceptions of longing about my potential influence to the world.

*sorry it took a long time to reply. I think about what words to use in my head too much

and I probably read the post a little bit late*

The state of the world today, as you put it, is a whole lot more complex than men wanting and having sex.

I dont understand why you think people wont listen to you seriously because you are a man. Your personality and message ought to overshaddow your gender dramatically.

Also, if you plan to be a public speaker and to share your ideas, you should open yorself to your community and learn from other people. It will help your communication skills too.

Its all based off of the evolution of human mating. How it has evolved and changed in modern day societies.

Mating is part of the reason for most of the complexities we face today.

In our life we at some point are driven by these mating mechanisms and don't realize it.

If the crisis of today didn't exist then I could have saw myself having relationships and

reproducing and doing all the things that people like to define as male.

My mind just refuses to wander to the thoughts which could distract me from

what knowledge I have gained. Its crushing.

Thank you for the tip on improving my communication skills.

I really would like to open myself up to the people in my community.

(If you mean an online forum then all I would need to do is find the right forum for me. which

is what this this thread was about.)

Not with the people I interact with on a daily basis though. Interacting with them has

made me understand the extent of how easily the focus of critical thought can fade away.

I don't know all of the combination of factors that make a populace devoid of critical thinking, however

I do know that I don't like hearing gun shots and gun fights every other week

and ways we can prevent it that are based off of no study of human psychology or philosophy at all.

Its all based off of the evolution of human mating. How it has evolved and changed in modern day societies.

In our life we at some point are driven by these mating mechanisms and don't realize it.

If the crisis of today didn't exist then I could have saw myself having relationships and

(If you mean an online forum then all I would need to do is find the right forum for me. which

Not with the people I interact with on a daily basis though. Interacting with them has

made me understand the extent of how easily the focus of critical thought can fade away.

I don't know all of the combination of factors that make a populace devoid of critical thinking, however

and ways we can prevent it that are based off of no study of human psychology or philosophy at all.

As the child of two very happy healthy individuals I have difficulty viewing the mechanism which brought them together as a negative. Our need for food and shelter and community have caused as many problems as sexual desire, and have had as many possitive effects as well.

Pretty much every era has believed itself to be horrible, immoral, and worse than the one before it. Humans are dramatic like that. Yes, we have problems, and yes they must be solved, but it's silly to me to say "if the world were this way" I could be happy. It's not. It wont be in your lifetime. It probably won't ever be. You can make the world a better place and have close personal bonds. If you don't want them, thats fine, but really concider it before you make a decision which will make having any family or sexual relationship difficult if you may at some point want that.

Imagine you meet a likeminded woman who you could both love and work with.

I do mean the average people you interract with. Ive learned more from a semester talking to a stoner, a redneck*, and a girl who would best be described as concervative than I have from anyone else. None of them were very smart, bt they taught me about humanity. We really are good at heart,but often we are misguided. You have to understand people before you can connect with them, communicate with them, inspire them, or help them. Critical thinking isn't the whole picture, despite how easy it would be if it were.

Gun fights dont happen where I live, and I can see where a more violent environment would inspire this extremity in you. Psychology is, however, integral to any kind of violence and its foolish to think you can stop a thing whose cause you do not know or understand.

***Edit: Since it's been pointed out to me that my use of the word redneck could be construed as offensive, I would like to assure you that the person referenced has no issue being refered to or refering to himself as such and would be in no way offended by what I've said. I live in a region where redneck is only an insult if used as an insult and my intent was not insult.

As the child of two very happy healthy individuals I have difficulty viewing the mechanism which brought them together as a negative. Our need for food and shelter and community have caused as many problems as sexual desire, and have had as many possitive effects as well.

Pretty much every era has believed itself to be horrible, immoral, and worse than the one before it. Humans are dramatic like that. Yes, we have problems, and yes they must be solved, but it's silly to me to say "if the world were this way" I could be happy. It's not. It wont be in your lifetime. It probably won't ever be. You can make the world a better place and have close personal bonds. If you don't want them, thats fine, but really concider it before you make a decision which will make having any family or sexual relationship difficult if you may at some point want that.

I do mean the average people you interract with. Ive learned more from a semester talking to a stoner, a redneck, and a girl who would best be described as concervative than I have from anyone else. None of them were very smart, bt they taught me about humanity. We really are good at heart,but often we are misguided. You have to understand people before you can connect with them, communicate with them, inspire them, or help them. Critical thinking isn't the whole picture, despite how easy it would be if it were.

Gun fights dont happen where I live, and I can see where a more violent environment would inspire this extremity in you. Psychology is, however, integral to any kind of violence and its foolish to think you can stop a thing whose cause you do not know or understand.

I do not know how to respond to this. Its too positive of an outlook for someone who reads giant encyclopedia books on

world poverty, social problems, and other failures of mankind(humankind). :(

I'm sorry.

I think I will log off now. Will be on the net next weekend to continue this thread.

I still think there is more I can learn.

I do mean the average people you interract with. Ive learned more from a semester talking to a stoner, a redneck, and a girl who would best be described as concervative than I have from anyone else. None of them were very smart, bt they taught me about humanity. We really are good at heart,but often we are misguided. You have to understand people before you can connect with them, communicate with them, inspire them, or help them. Critical thinking isn't the whole picture, despite how easy it would be if it were.

I do not know how to respond to this. Its too positive of an outlook for someone who reads giant encyclopedia books on

world poverty, social problems, and other failures of mankind(humankind). :(

I'm sorry.

I think I will log off now. Will be on the net next weekend to continue this thread.

I still think there is more I can learn.

I'll leave this for next weekend. That's my point. The world isn't Encyclopedias on povery and social problems. Im sure they're good reference material, but you're missing a huge part of both the problem and solution by dismissing the people who cause and who can solve the problems.

You're not fixing anything by feeling sad or by giving up the chance to have happiness in a sexual relationship,either. Besides, relationships are more than just sex. This community will prove that much to anyone.

I also find it amusing that my outlook is too positive for you. I am by no strech a positive person.

Hi and welcome to AVEN. I think you might want to think about the mating part a little more (just because it did get you here...I think). Anyway, not everyone needs to participate in reproduction by any means.

I hope you find what you're looking for here. I'm not sure what else to say, except you seem determined to only see the negative aspects of life. Maybe not though.

Welcome cake regardless. :cake: :cake: :cake:

As Sweetex says, 18 is pretty young to make a decision about how you'll feel the rest of your life. It's not very likely that a doctor would be willing to cut your organs off, anyway, and it would be a bit grisly to do it yourself.

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Welcome to Aven! :cake: hope you can find around the information you need. I can understand your cause and that you may want to remove some organs, but as others said it will be much better to wait, in fact by been so young no doctor would agree to do it unless it's a must.

For the other newbies who could read this thread I want to let them know that been asexual it's not the same that been antisexual, in fact not all the asexuals are antisexuals, however sometimes someone can be both.

*Edited because bad grammar or something :huh: Sorry.

:cake: accepted

-Thanks for the feedback everyone and thank you for welcoming me to the forum.

I will continue to learn a bit from here when I can.

**Blackguru SF-org

Guest Invisible Pumpkin

Welcome to Aven! :cake: hope you can find around the information you need. I can understand your cause and that you may want to remove some organs, but as others said it will be much better to wait, in fact by been so young no doctor would agree to do it unless it's a must.

For the other newbies who could read this thread I want to let them know that been asexual it's not the same that been antisexual, in fact not all the asexuals are antisexuals, however sometimes someone can be both.

*Edited because bad grammar or something :huh: Sorry.

Post edited. I want to clarify that I'm not English speaker and oh well, seems that what I wrote was confusing, so I changed it.

Archived