New York City area Radio Show

nomimalone

Hey guys,

I've been doing a lot of research on asexuality for a radio show called AudioSmut that tackles sexual and gender politics in a positive light.

I have found these forums very helpful in learning about asexuality, especially from a personal, individual perspective.

I was wondering if anybody who is in the New York City area would be interested in doing an interview for the show. The interview can be in person, in a neutral, comfortable environment, or over the phone. AudioSmut relies heavily on personal narratives as a means of presenting information on a subject. You would be asked to tell your story about your asexuality, and then see where the conversations goes. All stories are kept anonymous and are edited before the show airs, so you would get full approval of what goes on the air.

If anybody is interested, please reply here, or private message me, and I will send you more information.

Hey! I'm a graduate student in Manhattan and I know many other asexuals in the area as well who might be interested. I'm involved in activism online and offline and would certainly appreciate the opportunity to interview for your show. If you could send more information by PM, that would be great!

Archived