Do you engage in activities considered kinky?

henrik

1. 1. Well, do you?

• Yes
    • No
    • Other
    • Stop asking, you twisted pervert!

This poll is closed to new votes

In this very eeeeeevil episode of A Life, the team digs into the very eeeeeevil topic of kinks and fetishes as they apply to asexual people. Featuring the guestive expertise of Diedra.

Please do add your thoughts about the subject, but I urge you to listen to the show first. It will considerably clarify the poll and give tons of thought-provoking entertainment. You can find the show here:

http://alifepodcast.wordpress.com/

never odd or even

ummm... no.... but i like biting people :ph34r:

its not a sexual thing though :mellow:

edit: i am actually kinkier than i thought... self discovery is a strange thing.

:D

If it is what you like why not?

Moon Thief

I have no interested in kinky things.

Do you mean with other people? If that's the case then no.

But if we're talking alone-fantasy-kink, then I'm okay with that once in a while. :cake:

Asexy Existentialist

Yes, sometimes... I braid my hair.

Oh, that's not what you meant... :D No, I don't engage in anything 'kinky'. Grosssssss.

• 2 weeks later...

Thinking about it in the abstract it doesn't gross me out, but I think if it came to actually doing it I'd run away with great speed.

I voted for other. Some aspects of it do interest me, like blood play - ya, I kinda am a vampire, and proud of it too <.< - either that or I'm a werewolf because dressing up as animals kinda temps me too, or... yeah, I'll just shut up now.

But yeah, I'm interested in it, but I haven't gone further than acting like a kitty for someone on webcam XD

• 4 months later...

I wear diapers and am into infantilism. I am into spanking too but I don't like getting hit too hard. That comes with the territory. I involve my husband and that's it.

• 4 weeks later...

The simple and censored for the public answer:

Yes.

The full, hands down answer:

I'm afraid to post on the forums again if I spilled the truth. :unsure:

Not with other people

But I do like some kinky Manga or fanfiction.

This pic should explain it all. PG 11.

Kinky.jpg?t=1300107668

Somewhat but its not really a sexual thing for me. So what if I happen to like blood a lot. And possibly may be getting tied up and hung as well in the near future.

No, unless you consider friendly hugs to be kinky. If that's the case, then stay away from me.

• 1 month later...

Other, which means: no, but I'd like to :lol:

Unluckily, the rest of the world considers my kink a sexual one, but for me it would be loose from sex...

No, more of a fluffy person, but not fluffy handcuffs... I have been around it over the years, just kind of stepped over it really, each to their own. Talked at length about it with many people as I find all our differences quite attractive.

My friends don't interfere with my guitar playing, and I don't interfere with their games of whips and chains, as long as they keep the noise down ;)

And if someone phones for them, I can honestly say with a straight face, 'Sorry, they are all tied up at the moment!'

I like reading about mild kink, but I think I'd probably feel pretty silly if I engaged in it myself.

Tosca's Prayer

yes.

consensual SM mostly. for me its a fun release of emotions, and i like to be in control. that said, i do have times when i have very dark fantasies.

Yes but as others have said no sexual attraction to other participants and for me mostly just fantasy/solo but kinks and fetishes are a definite turn-on. The attraction is to the act or fetish object itself, not to any specific person although they could be good friends.

• 3 weeks later...

Other - I have not. But I so want to. There's just no one around whom I trust to do so with who is also willing. And the ones who are willing expect me to get naked... which pretty much kills any willingness I had in the matter.

5_♦♣

I voted no initially. After thinking about it this week though, I'm pretty sure that I have a kink for fictional characters.

• 4 months later...

No. I don't have any kinks or fetishes, and if I did I would not act on them.

Absolutely not my thing at all. I don't mind other people doing it - it's their life and their free choice - but I just cringe at the thought of it. Cuddles and companionship are my thing (something this giant slab of cat asleep next to me excels at), and I just can't see how "kinky" stuff can come under that remit. Oh, and my self deprecating sense of humour probably gets in the way too.

Happy to listen to counter arguments to all of this, mind you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived