New Ace Flag Merch Thread

standup

Take a gander at http://www.printmojo.com/

Never used it, but I've heard okay things about it, and they seem to have a large array of items.

I'm sure there's some kind of disadvantage .... Possibly only shipping to the moon.

• 2 weeks later...

So, we've brainstormed a bunch of ideas for merchandise. Seems like it might be time to get the ball rolling on actually making some of this stuff. Since the flag itself is one design that we already have ready made, maybe we can start by submitting it as a design to the AVEN store and get buttons, stickers, t-shirts, etc. (all the types of merchandise that already exist in the store) with just a plain flag on them. Then we can add other designs and branch out into other types of merchandise as we think of them. How do people feel about that?

The store's front page says to contact Ily if you want to submit a design. I'd be willing to do that if you guys want.

I think the ace flag pillows sound really fetching ^_^ Some of the obvious ones like shirts and mugs would probably sell. Bumper stickers and regular stickers as well. Maybe jewelry? Little ace flag pendants or earrings?

TheyWhoShallNotBeNamed

I would definitely love to have an asexy deck of cards. I imagine that back of the cards being the flag and the aces being extra specially designed. =P

jyoshikousei16

I just like little ribbons and cute things :) When I make CheerSF I will totally make an armband or something cool like that for cheering at pride and stuff!

For now I am going to implement the flag in my art :) at least we have something!!

Archived