TransWhatevers of AVEN

I need to listen to more Elvis Costello. I went to the store with my friend once and there was a song playing. I was like, "This sounds like Elvis Costello." and this old man looks at me and says, "It is Elvis Costello." I was like, "I've restored his faith in humanity, which, by the way, he'll lose the next time he sees something about Twilight."

They play Alison and Watching the Detectives all the time on the indie radio station. I'm like, ">__> They're good but not my favourites."

I was going to sing this for Choir but I was too scared to go it alone.

A game of "Pin the Horn on the Unicorn" should be sufficient.

game-game-pin-the-horn-on-the-unicorn.jpg

I'll just leave this here as well :rolleyes: :

13435_134421453250873_134356663257352_315721_4180844_s.jpg

That's not how you say unicorn in French.

That penguin cake is truly wonderful. Charles' hat is particularly dashing.

I'm not at all sure what's going on in this picture but it's wonderful anyway.

20413_large_bird_bw_520.jpg

WE CANNOT HAVE A CHARLES PARTY WITHOUT PENGUIN CAKE.

penguinweddingcaketoponetierred.jpg

awww... it's Charles and Nym... how adorable... look, they haven't even degenerated into booze-and-nicotine-fueled melodrama yet... so cute...

Aaaaaawwwwwww!

*returns to stalking all of you on facebook* I've kind of jumped the gun and tried to find all of you first. It's like a scavenger hunt because I don't know what anyone's name is. But that is part of the fun.

Miselle Serafine is a booze runner!

CONFIRMED.

She's like Ernie only instead of a milk cart she drives an Aston at a 100. She's a doll. Lets me have a bottle or two and a strawberry yogurt on the never never, she does. Bless her.

Only I've heard she likes to break knees if her customers don't pay up.

Help me.

BRRRRRRRRR WHY AM I SO COLD GODDAMN.

I spent three hours outside and I wasn't cold then, but now that I'm inside, I'm shivering and my skin is prickly everywhere.

Incidentally, here IS a Finnish unicorn.

ENHORNIN.JPG

Suddenly I feel an urge to translate the lyrics of Always by Erasure into Finnish.

PLC -

There is something so addictive about that song. I could listen to it all day long.

- JW

Amputation Defenestration

Well, now you have to do it, Verp. That's the way it works.

I also just picked up one of these. Hang it on your bedroom door, Charles.

UnicornCrossing.jpg

Euonym has no internet? :( I miss her.

SHE IS RETURNED, LIKE A PHOENIX FROM THE FLAMES. LIKE SOMETHING ELSE FROM SOME OTHER KIND OF NOT BEING ALIVE.

HUZZAH

phoenix%20firebird.jpg

I was going to put some zombie pictures too but then I didn't.

478px-Christus_Ravenna_Mosaic.jpg????

Trollface%20dot%20jpeg.jpg?imageSize=Small

Aww, I feel nurtured and warmed now. I'll be reading the mammoth amount of pages that I missed before I post again, but I felt that I needed to say this first.

Amputation Defenestration

My 'possum baby needs a name, guys. I mean guise. Yes. A long, long name.

68764_442093067443_507777443_5444045_1429407_n.jpg

I effin' did it. You should be able to sing it to the melody, but hell if I can do anything with songs. Don't know anything about music.

Silmät sun avaa ja niin

Sun silmäs on auki

Mua ethän huijaa vaan tuut

Sanomaan suoraan

Ulkona hyy kun on

Oonko turhaan tääl

Halaa pimeää

Koidu ei häpeää

Tahdon sun kanssas olla ain

Ja suhun uskoo ain

Ja luoda harmoni- harmoni- harmoniaa

Ja suhun uskoo ain

Jäät kun sulais oi niin

Veisin sut mereen

Luoteen kun luot niin nään

Lempesi voiman

Ulkona hyy kun on

Oonko turhaan tääl

Halaa pimeää

Koidu ei häpeää

Ja suhun uskoo ain

I find this song appropriate to the Day of Angst, though not to the Charles party. (And yes, it's past midnight here and no, I don't care. -scowls- What I would give to be Upgraded right now.)

I can't remember who posted this video somewhere, but here's a video to show at a party (with a dessert never to have at one):

Hope it's ok.

I also have special torture for you all: a cherry pie filling and whipped cream layered dessert in a champagne flute! Sadly, no photos, so here's a different visual aid!

[^^^^^^^^^]

[^^^^^^^^^] `` [^^^] = whipped cream

(~~~~~~) `` (~~~) = cherry pie filling

(~~~~~~) `` ` = space filler

[^^^^^^^^^]

[^^^^^^^^^]

``(~~~~)

```(~~~)

Party for Charles, yay!

Here, have some Rajaton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdOfQJ3Yh5U

CHARLES!

You forgot Comic Sans.

I feel much better today and a bit embarrased about yesterday. Well, that's life. I really was overreacting, and I had no idea my discomfort was about to escalate to dysphoria. So, as I tried to sleep I made a plan. I don't have to tell my parents everything. I've talked with my mom about a reduction and she's fine with it so they dont need to know it's going to be a more radical operation. And I don't need my husband's permission. It's my body. So. A plan. Now all I need is some courage to make it happen.

Exciting. There should be much crimping too and, and bow ties and STUFF. Edit LOTS OF STUFF.

CHARLES. i got you this kick-ass suit and bow tie because--well, it's plaid, and the bow tie is brown velour.

BROWN VELOUR. damn, it takes so little to get me worked up; it's sort of pathetic, really...

tom-ford-ss09.jpg

Ooooh. That is all.

So I made a facebook so I could be friends with people from AVEN on facebook. So you can add me if you want. ^_^ It was originally a fake facebook as Uther Pendragon from BBC's Merlin. That is why it says that in the middle. And has a picture of Anthony Head.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000596852194

Aha, that's who that is.

also...

:wub: lol

Miselle Serafine

CHARLES CHARLES CHARLES.

Where are the robot dolphins? We cannot have a unicorn party without robot dolphins.

Also, Dally - I'll give you until a week Friday. Then me and my knee-breaking rolling pin are comin' a-calling, boyo.

Professor Godric

Once you've gone yada, there is no going back.

I could never not be out. It's not in my nature. I'd go insane if everyone around me thought I was male or female, it wouldn't even matter which one.

I commend you, good masir. I don't think I could ever be out.

Charles, this is why you should come to Oberlin. No one would bat an eye. Everyone would address you by male pronouns if you ask (or they might just ask which you prefer if you present as non-female). Listen, there are two gender-normal people on the tofu making team (out of eight or ten or so). A couple days ago when I ended up wearing a female friend's (pink, feminine) shirt, some boy complimented me because "not many boys can pull off wearing a girl's shirt as well as you." There's a group specifically for trans support and advocacy, including non-binary identities. Asexuality was brought up and briefly discussed at the Social Justice Workshop. The bathrooms are almost all non-gendered. Et cetera.

And do I have to repeat, again, that whatever you've gotten youself to believe, you are not stupid? "Believe in me who believes in you" and all that (hey, Gurren Lagan is a good anime).

Yes, well, even beyond everything else (such as how much I want to go to Montreal - Montreal is such a boss city), Oberlin is expensive. And ... a bunch of other reasons I can be bothered to remember.

And you may tell me that a thousand times, Professor, but I doubt I will accept it.

If you want to go to Montreal, McGill is an amazing school. Also, learn french. McGill is in English, but it's in Quebec, and those crazy-ass Quebeckers like their french.

On the subject of Canadian universities - don't go to Queen's. Just don't. It has one gender-neutral washroom, and it's at the corner of campus. It's the most hetero/cis university around.