Richard and Judy - A must-see!

Live R Perfect

Live R Perfect

Just thought there should be an official announcement about AVENguy's appearance on Britain's 'Richard and Judy' show tomorrow (Monday 18th October) on Channel 4 (not BBC 4 as he has written on the homepage) at 5pm.

I personally can't wait to see him in action and I'll try and record it if I can. It'd be great if more of you Brits could do the same so that there are a few copies available.

This is amazing! :D

Just thought there should be an official announcement about AVENguy's appearance on Britain's 'Richard and Judy' show tomorrow (Monday 18th October) on Channel 4 (not BBC 4 as he has written on the homepage) at 5pm.

I am off work this week revising - so I will be glued to Channel 4 later.

I LOVE Richard and Judy, and am a huge fan!!!

*Go Richard! Go Judy!*

8) 8) 8) 8) :P

Live R Perfect

In other news... I'm going to be on the Gerry Ryan Show (apparently it's Ireland's biggest radio talk show) at 11am today. :shock: I need the loo!! :lol:

In other news... I'm going to be on the Gerry Ryan Show (apparently it's Ireland's biggest radio talk show) at 11am today. I need the loo!!

I'll be thinking of you, Karl!!

I am sure you will do a fantastic job.

In other news... I'm going to be on the Gerry Ryan Show (apparently it's Ireland's biggest radio talk show) at 11am today. :shock: I need the loo!! :lol:

I'll be listening on the internet - best of luck, m8.

*Chrys

Edit: the show isn't streamed until afterwards! Boo. I'll check this afternoon and see if it's available then.

Live R Perfect

AGH! After a tense couple of hours of waiting for the call they just phoned to tell me that they are going to postpone this radio interview until Wednesday or Thursday! *deflates*

*cries*

I don't finish lecture til five.

Shall try and nab a lift off my housmeate and hurry home to my huge tv that has such crappy reception I probably wont be able to make it out anyway.

*falls into a puddle and cries*

The English care. I hope both AVENguy & Liver do well beyond their expectations.

Wish I had the nerve to do that! Sadly I think I proved in a class last Thursday that I should NOT do public speaking! (And now I feel bad because I dunno what I can do for the cause without getting too public!)

Don't normally watch the show, but I'll be switching on today.

AGH! After a tense couple of hours of waiting for the call they just phoned to tell me that they are going to postpone this radio interview until Wednesday or Thursday! *deflates*

:roll: What a let down! Make sure you tell us when it is though and I'll be listening, as I work from home - no boss to tell me off!

*Chrys

MAN! It reeks that they postponed on you! I'd be a basketcase over that.

I think they're trying to drive you to drink.

Cate

OMG IT'S ON!

I wont give away the end ;)

I kinda skived... With reason.....from uni.

I hate richard. He sniggered.

I hate him anyway....

Oh no, what if he reads this?!

Ok, I don;t hate him....I just... Richard, I dont think we'd get on.

(Can;t say Judy is any better....)

mrpotatohead121

That feature on the show was fantastic, some great points raised - extremely interesting!

AVENguy was really great... and the Doctor on the panel, made some really interesting points... which has got me thinking!

- Joe

Live R Perfect

Phew! DJ JUST got the URL in at the end! :D

Dr.Raj was pretty dubious about the whole thing though, and Richard seemes to be implying that DJ is just stuck in an awkward teenage shy stage.. :roll:

Hrm...

Well, I liked it up until that psychologist opened his mouth. Why should I worry that I'm shutting myself off to the possibility of treatment? Then again he made some good points about fluidity... I just have to wonder if he'd say anything similar to a gay person?

DJ handled it well, though. Nice to see him!

Oh well. Good on DJ for being brave enough to do it!

Cate

Have to say, I'm rather disappointed in Raj Persaud -"People go through non sexual phases..."Yeah, we know this. People have been telling us this for years. Didn't they tell him that some of our phases have lasted since we were 16 and we're now (insert age, 42 in my case) and nothing's changed? And some of us HAVE TRIED TREATMENT RAJ. Betcha he won't come and look here. Otherwise, pretty much what I expected of R&J, a bit of woman's mag fluff. But there'll probably be another influx of us newbies as a result of it. Look out for a new record!

Sil

I don't know how anyone could believe he was horribly shy after seeing him talk like that in front of the camera. He sounded like he'd been on TV for years!

I can't believe all this coverage we're getting! but *sigh* I wish I could see them all...the discovery show, New Scientist, DJ on TV.... :cry:

It went well! Raj and I had a further chat afterward, and I think he's come round a little (though he still seems to think that we need approval from the a panel of researchers and the FDA to declare our sexuality.) The producer couldn't get enough of me, Judy kissed me on the cheek and said that she hoped I fell deeply in love. Richard grunted and shook my hand.

Well done David. Given such a short time you had I thought it went well.

The fact that Raj made his comments were perfectly valid, only if it gets people thinking rather than blindly jumping onto the me too wagon, without thinking or exploring who they are.

I've got it on video and i would put it on t'internet, but Dr. DivX is no longer working, and i dont have webspace; so unless the situations change, i cant really be bothered. Anyone recommend and free video compression programs, surely there are some ones for linux which would work for windows (linux also does not like my computer, and to think i only reformatted about 3 months ago!).

Ben Ken

Archived