Turned on by being comforted

Strange@ttracter

Strange@ttracter

Does anyone else find being comforted wierdly hot? I was really upset about something last week and one of my friends was hgging me and I suddenly felt really turned on. This has happened a couple of times before. I didn't feel the urge to take it any further but it was definetly sexy.

I do fantasise, but scenarios where I'm being comforted have never really featured in what I imagined. I guess it's a part of me I've never explored.

I have to admit, the same thing happens to me from time to time; so no, its not that strange.

The idea of comforting someone turns me on a bit. Not that I ever get to do it. Unless it was unavoidable (or someone was in real distress) - I probably wouldn't do it in real life. I'd feel too much of a creepy perv.

Not so much turned on but in the sometimes lonely world of an Asexual the fact that someone may show you compassion is a confidence boost that some people care and that in turn gives you a feel good momment

AmoebaAlice

Doesn't seem all that odd actually, most people like being taken cared of. Or like feeling that they have the power to take care of someone else...

Out on a leap here, might be a pretty big leap, but it can be considered a fetish, or kink. Not saying it is with you, or that it is all the time, but it can be.

--Mei

you*hear*but*do*you*listen

Well, it's not something I experience, but I can imagine that some people might be aroused by someone comforting them...that might just be because I read fanfiction, though...

thecynicalromantic

Hurt/comfort is a pretty common trope in crappy erotica.

...One that is often done really distastefully (since its exploitative of the 'hurt'...sometimes serious ones), and possibly indicative of Oedipal issues to whatever degree, but certainly quite common.

you*hear*but*do*you*listen
...possibly indicative of Oedipal issues to whatever degree, but certainly quite common.

STFU, BRAIN!!!!

Sorry...I've run into some of the crap that cynicalromantic refers to here in my fandom of choice...don't ask. Seriously. DON'T FREAKING ASK.

The idea of comforting someone turns me on a bit. Not that I ever get to do it. Unless it was unavoidable (or someone was in real distress) - I probably wouldn't do it in real life. I'd feel too much of a creepy perv.

I'm the same, and I think I always have been.

Though I've never actually comforted anyone ever irl, so it may not be as I imagine it to be...

I'm the same, and I think I always have been.

That's 'cos we're both good people. :)

Well, looks like I found out another thing that I thought was weird about me to be ok. Good work to me =). Thanks a lot sharing!

I've been somewhat turned on from things described above but no, I do not wish to do anything with that arousal (in fact, most of the times it's happened I just try to make it go away)

I'm sure you are not alone. I do not really like to be comforted, but I very much enjoy comforting someone. I am not sure I get turned on just from the act, but I have been in the past in certain situations.