Glossary

Hey, I don't know if anyone already started a glossary on asexual terminology or not, but I think it would be helpful to us newbies.

For example, can anyone define how "ineffable" relates to asexuality for me please?

I think there is a glossary in the AVENwiki. Whether it is complete with definitions is another matter, but it's got lots of words.

Hallucigenia

Actually, the AVENwiki is still broken. I've been wondering periodically whether to go in and fix it or whether the problem is such that it'll just go back to being broken again... Also, AVENguy was talking about maybe getting a new one, so I'm just confused.

Yeah, I went to look at it later and I couldn't get anything out of it, it hasn't even got the list of words.

I didn't know it was broken, I just thought I wasn't using it properly.

• 4 weeks later...
borrowedTime

It's broken! :shock:

I don't think you can fix it; I press 'edit' and it just gives an error.

I can't log in either (assuming I'm correctly remembering the password I registered with)...

Hmmm, I hope the previous content isn't lost...

That's a shame baout AVENwiki. I too hope it isn't broken.

• 1 year later...

In-F-able.

Dash

It's broken! :shock:

I don't think you can fix it; I press 'edit' and it just gives an error.

I can't log in either (assuming I'm correctly remembering the password I registered with)...

Hmmm, I hope the previous content isn't lost...

Is there any relation to our other log in problems? Probably not, as they're separate systems I guess.

Is there any relation to our other log in problems? Probably not, as they're separate systems I guess.

er, my original post was last year, and about a previous wiki.

The current wiki is certainly up and running and log-in-able as normal today.

You can find the lexicon here: http://www.asexuality.org/wiki/index.php?title=Lexicon